Chapter 4 : We Rape Everything

Jac the evil goddess stared at her surroundings as she walked out of the room with Cherry avatar of death first class. It seems Jac the evil goddess was captured and hidden in a wooden shack which was the bandits trio hideout. As Jac the evil goddess walked out she noticed another two dead bodies of burly men in their late thirties or early forties. They were both dead, one of them Jac the evil goddess recognized as Ed the bandit.

"So Cherry, will you help me ?", Jac the evil goddess asked Cherry the avatar of death first class.

"Yes, I will after all if that boy angel Joshua can break the rules. So can I. He already broke the rules and he is supposed to be in charge of this world called Brown.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said seriously.

"I would suggest you use your power to revive those three bandits as your servants as their skill might come in handy in the future.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said while pointing to Ed and Ted's dead bodies.

"Um. What skill are we talking about ?", Jac the evil goddess said in a confused tone.

"Their ability to rape everything.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said seriously.

"You are kidding me, right.", Jac the evil goddess said while looking at Cherry as if something was wrong with her.

"In all my millions of years and my travels to many worlds, I have never met any beings that raped everything including goats and sheeps. So you could say their skills are unique.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said seriously.

"Uh, they give my skin goosebumps.", Jac the evil goddess said as her body shook slightly.

"That's why they would make great torturers.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said with a wry smile.

"Okay. Okay. You don't have to sell me on your idea anymore.", Jac the evil goddess said as she pointed at the three dead bodies of the bandits once known as the bandit trio, Ben, Ed and Ted. As Jac the evil goddess did that the three bodies of Ben, Ed and Ted were surrounded by black miasma and they started to shake and move. All of a sudden all three dead bodies of Ben, Ed and Ted stood up.

"We your humble servants bow down to the supreme Evil one and swear to serve you.", Ed said as he and the other two bandits kneeled in front of Jac the evil goddess.

"Do you know my name ?", Jac the evil goddess asked nonchalantly.

"Yes supreme evil one, your name is Jac.", Ted spoke out this time.

"Do you know your purpose ?", Jac the evil goddess asked all three dead bandits.

"Yes. We rape everything !", all three dead bandits, Ben, Ed and Ted shouted out simultaneously at once.

Jac the evil goddess felt goosebumps all over her body. Geez, these guys are scary even when they are dead, she thought.

"Well. What did I say, they make great subordinates right. You should send them to your Evil Realm now. You can call on them anytime.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said.

"Um. How do I do that ?", Jac the evil goddess said with a puzzled look.

"Uh ! It would seems that the idiot Joshua did not provide you with all the knowledge. Just feel for something like home and you can send them there. You can also go there yourself and take me with you. Now try it.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said with a frustrated tone.

"Okay....", Jac the evil goddess said as she said that all five of them were surrounded by darkness and then they disappeared.

Meanwhile, Joshua the boy angel had flew back to Clark the god of Heroes and Power's realm and was talking to him again. Clark the god of Heroes and Power's Realm was a tall mountain, tall enough to be considered one of the tallest mountains in the world of Brown. Of course he had temples of himself scattered around the world of Brown. Clark even had a temple in the stinky town of Durian. Getting back to Clark's Realm the mountain where his Realm is located had clouds surrounding it, Clark the god of Heroes and Power lived in those clouds. Now there was a second person there other than Clark's subordinates which he created. That person was Joshua the boy angel and the person in charge of the world of Brown.

"Ah. Clark. I am back. Did you miss me ?", Joshua the boy angel said.

"Always my old friend. Always.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power replied with gusto.

"Ha. Ha. So you do care about me, your patron.", Joshua the boy angel said with a laugh.

"So, how is my mate Jacqueline ? Did anything bad happen ?", Clark the god of Heroes and Power asked Joshua the boy angel.

"When I went to the field near the town of Durian, she was not there.", Joshua the boy angel said.

"What ?! What happened to her, is she safe ?", Clark the god of Heroes and Power asked urgently.

"Not to worry. I found her. She was captured by the bandit trio, Ben, Ed and Ted. I killed them and rescued her before they could rape her.", Joshua the boy angel said with a wry smile.

"I hope you gave her something to defend herself.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said firmly.

"Yes. Don't worry I gave enough knowledge so she should be safe now.", Joshua the boy angel said with another wry smile.

"Should be ?.....", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. After all soon she will be madly in love with you and all of her powers won't be necessary.", Joshua the boy angel said with a smirk.

"I think the time would be better spent talking about the hero of this world.", Joshua the boy angel said with a wicked smile.

Clark the god of Heroes and Power's face looks a bit pale as he stared at Joshua the boy angel seriously and quietly. Joshua the boy angel just sat there in the clouds smiling deviously.

To be continued........

(Note : sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter the Heaven in hell. More stars please if you want faster chapters. Thanks.)