Chapter 19 : The World That Has No Name

"Hmmm !", Death was contemplating while Jac the evil goddess was panicking.

"Calm down Jac, don't worry, Death will think of something.", Cherry the grim reaper said.

Jac the evil goddess was huddled in a corner and crying. Tears could be seen coming down from her beautiful blue sapphire eyes.

"Don't worry ! There is a way ! But what I am about to tell you remains a secret here ! There is someone that can help you !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Who ?", Jac the evil goddess asked as she stopped crying.

"Eh ! Is there someone stronger than you Death ?", Cherry the grim reaper asked.

"Yes there is is !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"I will tell you a story first ! Please listen if you want to ask for her help !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Long ago the previous God of Creation fell in love with a goddess of a world ! The God of Creation was male and wanted to make this goddess his wife but she refused as she did not love him ! In his anger the previous God of Creation's love turned to hate and there was a long battle with this goddess ! It was believed she was the Creator and mother of the golden dragons ! During the long battle many gods and goddesses died and a solution to defeat the golden dragons had to be found ! Hence the creation of the grim reapers proposed by me ! With the grim reapers the tide of battle turned but not for long ! Soon the golden dragons learnt to hunt in packs and this lead to the destruction of every single grim reaper created ! However there was a cease fire between the previous God of Creation and the goddess ! And it was at this very moment when the goddess guard was down, the previous God of Creation sealed her powers and her name ! Hence we are never allowed to mention her name again baring the most dire of circumstances for fear that she might get her full powers back ! Hence the planet whose she is named after now has no name ! However in sealing the goddess full power, the previous God of Creation lost a substantial amount of his own powers ! The goddess was that strong that it took the previous God of Creation's full power to seal her and it weakened the previous God of Creation after sealing her ! If anyone can help you it would be her !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Eh ! Who is she ?", Jac the evil goddess asked with shining eyes while looking at Death.

"Yes Death. Who is she ?", Cherry the grim reaper asked as well.

"Her Name is ........", Death whispered.

"What ?! What did you say ?!", Jac the evil goddess asked loudly.

"Yeah ! Who is she, Death ?!", Cherry the grim reaper asked loudly.

"I said it before her name is .....", Death whispered again.

"What ?!", Jac the evil goddess asked again loudly.

"Speak up Death ! We can't hear you !", Cherry the grim reaper shouted aloud.

"Her name is Demeter ! Demeter ! Is it loud enough for you fools ! Do you want Demeter to gain her powers back ! Do you want all of us to die ! Demeter ! Demeter ! Demeter !", Death shouted out loudly and angrily.

"Oh shit ! Forgive me Goddess of Creation Sarah ! It was work stress ! I did not mean to mention the name which must not be mentioned !", Death spoke in a booming voice as he dogeza and knelt on the floor and prayed on the black floor.

"Eh ! Her name is Demeter !", Jac the evil goddess said loudly.

"Oh ! Demeter !", Cherry the grim reaper shouted out.

"Shhhhhh !!! Don't say her name !", Death shouted out loudly in panic.

"Do you want her to gain her power back !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Um. Are you sure it's safe for us to go and see her ?", Jac the evil goddess asked.

"Yeah ! Are you trying to get rid of us permanently ?", Cherry the grim reaper asked.

"Um ! Trust me ! When you go to the planet that has no name ! Call out her name ! Shh ! Don't say her name here !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Are you trying to get us killed ?", Cherry the grim reaper asked.

"Yeah, why would Demeter help us ?", Jac the evil goddess asked.

"Shhhh ! I told you not to say her name here ! She will help you to defy the Goddess of Creation I think ! At least I hope !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"What ?!", Jac the evil goddess shouted out.

"Death ! You .... you ... I am speechless, to think I respected you a few moments ago.", Cherry the grim reaper said with a frown on her face.

"Um... Trust me ! She whose name must not be mentioned will help you !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Well, I guess I have nothing to lose.", Jac the evil goddess said with a slight smile.

"I will be going with you, after all we are grim reapers together. You can count on me Jacqueline.", Cherry the grim reaper said with a smile.

"By the way Death, where should we go in the planet that has no name to call out to Demeter ?", Jac the evil goddess asked with a wry smile.

"Shhh ! Didn't I tell you not to say her name here ! You girls should go to the outskirts of the Kingdom of Freedom ! Remember the outskirts and not the Kingdom of Freedom and call out her name !", Death said in a booming voice.

"So all we have to do is go near the Kingdom of Freedom and call out Demeter ! And we should see her.", Cherry the grim reaper said with a wry smile.

"Ah ! I get what you are saying Cherry, we should go there and shout out Demeter !", Jac the evil goddess said with a wry smile.

"Right ...", Cherry the grim reaper said.

"Shhh ! The two of you ! I shall put the location of the planet that has no name in your mind ! As well as the location of the Kingdom of Freedom in the Continent of Apples !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Thank you. I will be sure to tell Demeter that you sent your best regards.", Cherry the grim reaper said with another wry smile.

"Right, Demeter ...", Jac the evil goddess said with a wry smile.

"Shhhh !!! The two of you get out of here now !", Death spoke in a booming voice and an angry face.

To be continued.....

(Note : next chapter : Demeter and the story of the Goddess Sarah universe. And this now explains why in the first book, "Reincarnated as the evil fat pig Villainess in an Otome Game", Goddess Sarah's planet has no name at all, it was known as the world with no name)