Chapter 35 : Demeter's disciple

Jac the evil goddess had moved from Demeter's dimensional space to her realm. When Jac the evil goddess arrived, she could see the goddess Demeter and Cherry the grim reaper having tea together in Demeter's realm. They were both sitting down on chairs and there was a small table between them as they drank tea from fine china.

"Cherry ! Have you been enjoying yourself while I was slaving away these last few weeks ?!", Jac the evil goddess asked angrily.

"Um... I thought I would learn how to relax like you usually would.", Cherry the grim reaper replied sheepishly.

"By the way Jac, lets check your status. I believe you have removed my seal on your powers, you are now a goddess back again. Let's see if you have been able to remove your weakness.", The goddess Demeter said while sipping her tea.

"Yes Master.", Jac the evil goddess replied as she said, "Status ! Weakness !"

Status

Name : Jacqueline the goddess

Sex : Female (Virgin)

Age : 15 years old (fixed)

Weakness : None

"Congratulations !", Cherry the grim reaper shouted out happily.

Jac the evil goddess began to cry tears of happiness as she hugged Demeter.

"There there don't cry Jacqueline, you have done it, you have removed your weakness. Would you like to tell us how you did it ?", The goddess Demeter asked.

"Yes thank you Demeter. You were right, meditation is the way to break free from my weakness. I realized when I was meditating that I was repeating the same mistakes over and over again. If you do not want to follow a man that you do not love, then break off with him and never see him again. There is no point in going to see him again and again and expect to have a different result. The meditation cleared my mind, it made me see that my destiny was in my own hands and in no one else's hand other than myself. I cannot blame anyone else other than myself if bad things were to happen to me and I do nothing about it. It would be foolish to repeat the same actions over and over again and expect a different result, that's what I have learned. Because of that my Master Demeter will you please accept me as your disciple.", Jac the evil goddess said as she kneeled down in front of Demeter and dogeza in front of her.

"Jacqueline get up, you were always my disciple from the first day that I taught you meditation. You are my disciple already, you do not have to prostrate yourself before me. I will teach you many new things and you will be one of the strongest beings in all existence.", The goddess Demeter said happily.

"Thank you.", Jac the evil goddess said as she got up and shook Demeter's hand vigorously.

"Well then shall we get started on your training.", The goddess Demeter said with a wry smile.

Meanwhile on the world called Brown, Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero had just woken up and was having breakfast in his room as usual. Sitting in his room was the old caretaker Demon Franz. They were having their usual conversation.

"That's the reason why I love the goddess Jacqueline so much....", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero said happily.

"Ah .....", the old caretaker Demon Franz said with a black face.

Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero noticed Franz the old Demon caretaker was in a bad mood every time he told him how much he loved the goddess Jacqueline. Perhaps Franz is worried that I will no longer have the resolve to take my revenge against Queen Evelyn, the priests of Clark, Clark the god of heroes and power, the citizens of the Kingdom of Light and the hero party if I am in love.

"Kenji, would you like to learn a special fighting technique called the iron fist ?", Franz the old Demon caretaker asked.

"Yes, yes I would. Thank you.", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero said happy.

"Then please meet me outside the house in one hours time.", Franz the old caretaker Demon said as he left the Kenji's room promptly.

After an hours time, outside the Queenslander house by the lake in the forest, Franz the old Demon caretaker was demonstrating the iron fist technique as he used his bare fist and smashed it across the tree. The tree broke into two with the top half falling down to the ground.

"What ?!", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero shouted in shock as he has never seen such a strong fighting technique before in his life.

"With this technique you will be able to grasp normal weapons in your hands and destroy them.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said while looking at Kenji Fujimori.

"Ah, please teach me immediately ! Sensei !", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero shouted in joy.

An hours time later Kenji Fujimori was hanging upside down on a tree with his legs tied to a branch of the tree. Below him was scorching hot black coal with fire burning in them. Next to him was a Demon healer. And next to the Demon healer was a Demon holding onto some healing cream and bandages.

"Ah.... Franz, Sensei I changed my mind. I do not want to learn this anymore.", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero said sheepishly with tears in his eyes.

"Let me demonstrate to you what you must do to master the iron fist.", Franz the old Demon caretaker ignored him and proceeded to smash all the hot burning coal rocks with his fist into tiny small coal sands in about a minute.

After Franz the old Demon caretaker was finished the smashed up coal was removed and new hot burning rocks of coals was put in front of Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero.

"Now as your Sensei, I say that you have to do this to get stronger. As you can see for yourself I can do it. Will you do it ?", Franz the old Demon caretaker said with a smug smile.

Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero gulped down his saliva and said,

"Yes Sensei ! I will overcome this challenge and master the iron fist !"

The next few hours you can hear the screams of pain as Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero used his fist to smash hot burning coals into tiny small coal sands. Of course there was a Demon healer there to heal his hands once he was injured to train the iron fist over and over again. The screams never ended until night time whereby Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero was allowed to rest and recover.

You could see Franz the old Demon caretaker having a wry smile seeing Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero in pain. Perhaps he was not such a nice Sensei after all.

To be continued......

(Note : next chapter more Jac the evil goddess and her new powers. Next chapter the sex maniac's harem)