Chapter 6 : Hero in Need

In another realm that could be called heaven, Clark the god of Heroes and Power was talking to Joshua the boy angel and the person in charge of the world named Brown. There sitting upon the rolling clouds attended to by beings of light were Clark the god of heroes and power and Joshua the boy angel.

"So What are we going to do about the hero ? Have you decided ?", Joshua the angel asked.

"Well, the kingdom of light sort of wanted the blessing of their hero god Clark to decide if the hero of this world named Brown would be a summoned Hero from Earth or a home grown hero.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said.

"So what have you decided ? I will help you in whatever your decision is.", Joshua the boy angel said seriously.

"Well, I am kinda conflicted. On one hand if I have a summoned Hero in this world, I would no longer be special as the only male human from Earth. On the other hand home grown heroes tend to be on the weak side.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said with a serious look in his eye.

"Have you decided ?", Joshua the boy angel asked again.

"Well if the summoned Hero is from Japan then we would have a lot of similarities and we could become fast friend. On the other hand he might steal my goddess Jacqueline. Give me a bit of time to think.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said as he scrunched up his blonde eyebrows and thought hard.

"Sigh. I think it would be faster if I decided for you.", Joshua the boy angel said while looking up and rolling his eyes.

"Oh ! Would you ? Would you decide for me ?", Clark the god of Heroes and Power asked Joshua enthusiastically.

"Ah.... well in my opinion we should go for the summoned Hero from Japan Earth but we have to keep an eye on him in case he goes after your mate. After all your future mate is an evil goddess and they are bound to meet. We just have to prevent her from falling in love with the summoned hero.", Joshua the boy angel said enthusiastically.

"Well, I trust in you Joshua. I trust no one but you.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said seriously.

"Have faith in me. I will never let you down Clark.", Joshua the boy angel said with a smile.

"Well then it's time to inform the priests and the Queen Of the Kingdom of light to get a summoned Hero. How will they get one by the way ?", Clark the god of Heroes and Power asked curiously.

"Hmmm. Just ask them to do some mumbo jumbo ceremony and worship you. I will arrange the rest. Don't worry. Have I ever let you down.", Joshua the boy angel said with a smirk.

Meanwhile Harold the Demon King of the world named Brown had traveled with more than a thousand strong demons to a location near the border of the Kingdom of light. He decided this was the perfect location to build his Demon King castle. He set the task to his one thousand strong demons to do it. The Demon King Harold would build the strongest Demon King castle in the world named Brown. And he would confront the Hero with gusto for the hand of Jac the evil goddess.

Meanwhile Queen Evelyn of the Kingdom of Light in the capital city of light were preparing with the middle aged priests to summon the hero from Japan to help them defeat the Demon King and his growing armies of Demon. Yes, growing armies of demons, that's all thanks to Cherry the avatar of death first class which nagged Jac the evil goddess every single day to fulfill her duties causing her to create demons every single day. Queen Evelyn and the priests were in the royal castle's ballroom and were preparing the ritual they had to perform to summon the hero.

The antiquated priests of the Kingdom of Light were ready, they were dressed in their old Superman costume with the the red underwear outside and they were about to perform their ceremony to get the summoned Hero from Japan. Soon the antiquated priests in their Superman costumes were moving around in a circle pretending to fly around the Superman symbol a big S etched onto the ground with colorful red chalk. They were moving around holding their red capes pretending to fly while chanting, "Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.". They kept on repeating this chant given to them by Clark the god of heroes and power while pretending to fly in their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside. They were circling the red Superman S symbol faster and faster while still chanting, "Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound !". Their chanting was getting louder and louder as well.

Joshua the boy angel looked at them in amusement from heaven, the old priests of Clark in their old Superman costumes as well as their silly chant. A wry smile formed on Joshua's face then he started to laugh uncontrollably. The Queen Of the Kingdom of Light however looked at the antiquated priests of the god of Heroes and Power seriously and her face was full of intense concentration. While the priests of Clark in their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside pretended to fly faster and faster until they collapsed on the ground. The priests wearing Superman costumes were all old men with pot bellies and thinning hair, some of them were even bald, so for them to lose their stamina and fall down was no surprise. They thought the ceremony had failed but then there was a sudden flash of light and out of the light came a young man with black hair and black eyes. He looked like a Japanese man dressed in modern clothing.

"Where am I ? Am I in an otaku convention ?", those were the first words to come out the summoned hero's mouth in this new world called Brown.

To be continued......

(Note : next chapter, something different, The Evil Queen)