Chapter 8 : I don't want to Die

The newly summoned hero first thought in this new world called Brown was why were there a group of old men dressed in Superman costumes with the red underwear outside. The next thought for the summoned Hero was, "I don't want to die !".

As the young Japanese man with black hair and black eyes looked around, he realized that he was in a grand ballroom. And in this ballroom, there was an old lady with a crown on her head with her almost greyish hair with a slight tinge of gold, her face had white thick make up to cover up her skin and hide her age, her old conservative luxurious school Madam ballroom clothes and her wrinkly hands saying that she was about in her late forties or early fifties. She was the Queen of the Kingdom of Light, Queen Evelyn. She was also the Evil Queen.

"Um. Where am I ?", the summoned Hero asked the priests of Clark in their Superman costumes with the red underwear outside.

"Ah ! Are you the summoned Hero ?", one of the priests of Clark with a pot belly wearing a Superman costume asked the summoned Hero.

"Summoned what ?", The summoned Hero asked.

"Summoned Hero. Are you the summoned Hero ?", the priest of Clark with the pot belly wearing the Superman costume asked the summoned hero.

"I don't know of any Summoned Hero, my name is Kenji Fujimori and I am from Japan.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero spoke out.

"Who are you guys ? Are we in an otaku convention ?", Kenji Fujimori asked innocently.

"What is this otaku convention you speak of, we are the priests of Clark, the god of heroes and power.", a bald middle age priest of Clark spoke proudly in his Superman costume.

"But you are wearing the old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside.", Kenji Fujimori said innocently.

"What nonsense ! Rubbish ! Are you talking about ! To insult the god of heroes and power Clark's priestly costumes. Why you impudent .....", the bald middle age priest of Clark in the Superman costume said in anger.

"Wait ! My dear priests, this stranger is still new to our world of Brown. Perhaps he needs a re-education on our customs and gods.", Queen Evelyn said with a smirk. She had always thought the costumes worn by the priests of Clark were stupid but she held her tongue and kept it to herself, now this stranger had said the exact same thing as she thought. She liked this stranger, he should be easy to manipulate, she thought.

"Yes. I mean no disrespect uncles but I did not know those were priests costumes. So what gods do you worship, is it Superman ?", Kenji Fujimori asked innocently.

"Why you ..... damn child of demons, if you weren't the summoned hero, I would...", the priest of Clark with the pot belly and Superman costume said in anger.

"Enough ! I am sure he must be tired, let us let him rest. And tomorrow we will explain to him this world's customs and gods. And also tell him his destiny.", Queen Evelyn said firmly.

"Very well, my Queen. We will wait until tomorrow.", all the priests of Clark in their Superman costumes said together simultaneously. The priests of Clark in their Superman costumes with the red underwear outside walked away from Kenji Fujimori and away from the grand ballroom. The Queen meanwhile walked close to the summoned Hero, Kenji Fujimori.

"Trust me, Kenji Fujimori, I am your only ally here and have your best interest at heart.", Queen Evelyn whispered in Kenji Fujimori's ear as she walked away from him. She had plans for Kenji the summoned Hero.

Meanwhile a goatherder by the name of Paul was herding his goats through a mountain pass. Ever since the bandits trio died his goats seems to be less nervous and more calm, Paul the goatherder thought. As Paul walked up the mountain pass he noticed that there was an opening in the clouds. Is that heaven, he thought. Perhaps he should investigate. Upon entering the opening in the clouds he saw two large shining golden gates and angels flying around.

I am in heaven, Paul the goatherder thought. There were golden halos gleaming from the beautiful angels flying around and you can see behind the gate beautiful buildings and facilities like fountains. Everything was light, bright and beautiful. Paul thought that he went to heaven. Seeing that there was an angel guarding the two golden gleaming gates. Paul the goatherder dropped all his things in the fluffy clouds and ran over to the angel.

"Hello mister angel sir, is this heaven ?", Paul the goatherder asked nervously.

"Uh. No. This is the evil realm where those people that did bad things are brought here and gets their just punishment.", The angel said nonchalantly while ignoring Paul.

"What sort of punishment are we talking about sir angel ?", Paul the goatherder asked nervously.

"Well for instance if you are a philanderer, we ensure that you will get to have sex with multiple partners of really beautiful women or the most handsome men of your choosing until you are sick of it. If you are a glutton, we will make sure you get to eat the most delicious and expensive food this world has to offer until you are sick of it. And to make sure they get sick of the good life, every single person here lives in mansions with servants.", The angel said while ignoring Paul.

"Isn't that heaven ?!", Paul the goatherder asked.

"Uh. No the real heaven is over there in the clouds in the mountain over there. The real heaven where Clark the god of Heroes and Power resides practices abstinence from sex and they eat gruel and porridge. They also have to sleep in huts and wear rags to show how pure they are. Make no mistake about it, this is hell, where we punish the evil appropriately.", The angel said nonchalantly while ignoring Paul.

"Abstinence..... from ..... sex ...... gruel......rags......and......huts......", Paul the goatherder muttered incomprehensibly.

"Then how do I enter this hell, sir, my good angel ?", Paul the goatherder asked.

"Well all the real evil people gets thrown down into the dungeon where another evil god resides, the moderately bad people that worships Jac the evil goddess that does minor evil things like philandering, gluttony, etc. gets to come here. Murder is a no, no to our goddess unless you have a good reason for it then it is acceptable here.", The angel said nonchalantly while ignoring Paul.

What the angel did not tell Paul was that the Dungeon hell was created by Jac the evil goddess and the evil god that resides there was a High Demon created by Jac the evil goddess. Basically Jac the evil goddess did not want the really evil people to mix with the moderately evil people and the people that sometimes falls under unfortunate circumstances. This was her way of keeping her hell peaceful and beautiful.

"What ?! Your goddess is so understanding ! Can I spread this religion, sir angel ?", Paul the goatherder asked the angel.

"Be my guest, it's not as if I am stopping you.", The angel said nonchalantly while ignoring Paul.

"Yes !!! I shall spread this religion and come here after my death. I will worship this goddess like no one has ever worship her before. And shoot down the false religion of the god of Heroes and Power, Clark.", Paul the goatherder shouted out happily.

Paul would become a Pope of a new religion worshipping Jac the evil goddess and the religion would be so popular in the world named Brown that it would spread throughout this world. People would fight to get to see Paul the Pope of the Jac religion and they would fight to get to become a member of the religion. It would become the fastest and most popular religion in the world named Brown. After all heaven needs a little hell.

To be continued......

(Note : next chapter things come together and things heat up. And Jac the evil goddess discovers something about herself)