Chapter 26 : She's still here, right ?

Somewhere in the world called Brown, Clark the god of heroes and power was sitting on a fluffy white cloud in his god realm having a conversation with Joshua the boy angel in charge of this world. As usual Clark the god of heroes and power was still wearing an old Superman costume with the red underwear outside.

"Um.... I haven't seen Jacqueline for a while after the incident whereby Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero killed the Demon King.", Clark the god of heroes and power said.

"Do you think she has left the world called Brown ?", Clark the god of heroes and power asked Joshua the boy angel.

"Don't be ridiculous Clark. After all I gave her very little power and almost no knowledge. She should soon be here beggging you to take her in like a good little girl should behave.", Joshua the boy angel said proudly.

"She's still here right ?", Clark the god of heroes and power asked in  a stuttering manner.

"Of course she is, don't be foolish. After all I made her weak and you the dominant strong one. She's suppose to be your mate, your slave to love. She will listen to everything you ask her to do and follow it like a good girl. Exactly the thing you asked for.", Joshua the boy angel said a smug look on his face.

"Ha. Ha. You are probably right Joshua. What am I thinking. I am probably just nervous as I have not seen her for a while now. Jacqueline is probably just hiding in her goddess realm and crying as usual.", Clark the god of heroes and power said nonchalantly.

"Yes. She does not have the will or power to break her destiny. No one does and she is destined to be your mate. And besides all gods and goddesses cannot leave their world, this is a preset rule by the Goddess of Creation Sarah.", Joshua the boy angel said with a sinister smile.

Meanwhile on the same world called Brown, Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero was running away from guards and mercenaries that were after him. He has been doing this for a few days now and he seems to have lost all sense of time.

Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero wondered why he was hunted. Why did he become the fallen hero. And why did he kill the guards protecting Queen Evelyn. As he thought all of that he ran hard and fast into the forest near the Kingdom of Light. That was one of the few places left that he could hide. Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero could no longer hide in the Kingdom of Light as he was shunned by all humans there and now known as a monster.

In Kenji Fujimori's heart he blamed all of this on Peter the fighter, swearing to get revenge on him one day. What Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero does not know is that it was all a confluence of evil persons out to get him, it was not just Peter the fighter but Queen Evelyn, the priests of Clark and finally the god of heroes and power Clark that had turned him into the fallen hero. When the world called Brown is against you it can be heart breaking. In Kenji's heart he believed all he had to do was prove his innocence and he would be accepted back into human society not knowing that he was a victim of human society that tore down those that flew too close to the sun.

At the same time in another world with no name, Jac the evil goddess or better known as Jacqueline the magician Adventurer was sitting down after the last few days of fending off Adventurers coming to recruit her for their party. The only reason the beautiful Jac or Jacqueline was able to fend off these Adventures was because to her they were all scum bags or worse than scum bags so her weakness did not kick in, and she could flatly refuse to join their Adventurer party.

Jac the evil goddess or now known as the beautiful Jacqueline the magician Adventurer was sitting down in the Adventurers Guild passing time. In the last few days she had taken on tasks that were easy and risk free. Most of the task were those of picking herbs nearby the city of Berry. And then she spent most of her time lounging in the Adventurers Guild or her room at her inn. If the beautiful Jac the evil goddess needed money, she could make gold coins appear out of thin air by using her power of creation which was not sealed. If possible at all the beautiful Jac the evil goddess would spend all of her time collecting herbs and be out of danger, and she would have fulfilled her promise to Demeter for being an Adventurer for a while, which means her curse or weakness should be removed.

Jac the evil goddess was sitting down and smiling to herself with an unusually evil smile appearing on her face as she was thinking these thoughts. Ha, Ha, Ha, Jac the evil goddess laughed internally as she believes that she has out smarted Demeter and there is nothing easier than lazing around in the city of Berry until Demeter comes and claim her and remove her curse.

While still smiling by herself, a man with brown hair approached her, he looked like a knight.

"Hello, my name is Jarrod. Jarrod the knight.", Jarrod the male knight spoke to the beautiful Jac the evil goddess as he put out his hand to shake Jac the evil goddess's hand.

"..........", Jac the evil goddess said as she looked coldly at Jarrod the knight, not even bothering to shake his hand.

"Um.... sorry to disturb you but me and my party of friends recently lost one of our party members, a witch, so we are sorta short on the magic side.", Jarrod the knight said nervously.

"Did she die ?!", Jac the evil goddess asked loudly with a surprised face.

"No. She didn't, it just that we go to the Goblin Kingdom a lot to pick life saving herbs for the villages around the Kingdom of Berry and she doesn't want to go to the Goblin Kingdom. She sorta left our party and we are lacking a magician ..... you .... see.....", Jarrod the knight said nervously.

"Oh ! She didn't die, that's good. So you just pick herbs to save people's lives. That kinda make you a good guy.... oops....", Jac the evil goddess said as her weakness kicked in immediately.

"Yes me and my party members has helped to save many lives by bringing these herbs into the Kingdom of Berry. There are very few Adventurers willing to risk their lives fighting goblins to get these herbs. Will you help us Jacqueline the magician, will you join our Adventurer party and save lives ?", Jarrod the knight asked sincerely while bowing down to Jac the evil goddess.

"Yes !", Jac the evil goddess shouted out aloud as she covered her own mouth with her hand in shock.

"Thank you. I shall tell my party members. Can we meet in the Adventurers Guild a few days time from now and go to the Goblin Kingdom to get some life saving herbs for the people of the Kingdom of Berry ?", Jarrod the knight asked sincerely.

"Yes....", Jac the evil goddess said as she covered her mouth with her own hand.

"Thank you.", Jarrod the knight said as he turned around and promptly left.

Jac the evil goddess proceeded to leave the Adventurers Guild and moved quickly to the nearby forest near the city of Berry. When she was safely in the forest, she started cursing using Demeter's name. Shouting loudly all sorts of curses at Demeter.

Somewhere in the god realm, Demeter was watching the situation unfold and was covering her mouth as a snigger soon turned into a laugh. And soon the goddess Demeter was laughing uncontrollably while looking at Jac the evil goddess in the god realm.

Jac the evil goddess POV

I was having such a lovely day at the Adventurers Guild until a brown haired male knight showed up. Oh, he said his name is Jarrod. What he is doing good things like saving people's lives. Oops, shouldn't say that. That makes him a good guy. My weakness kicked in. Damn him ! All Ikemen knights must die ! Those bastards ! I just said yes to joining him on a deadly mission into the Golbin Kingdom ! Demeter ! You b-tch ! You knew this was going to happen ! This was all a set up ! Have to go to the forest to relieve my stress right now .....

To be continued.........

(Note : next chapter more Jac the evil goddess and more Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero)