Chapter 27 : Protection

Jarrod the knight was walking back to meet his party members, the Hairy Backs Factory. Yes, the party name was "Hairy Backs Factory". How did they get this team name, it was suggested during one drunken night between his all male team mates and registered by one of their members before the Adventurers Guild closed due to a dare, so their hero party name now was, "Hairy Backs Factory". Due to their funny team name, few Adventurers wanted to work with them and they did not get good assignments, if you asked a merchant whether they wanted an Adventurer party named, "Hero Protection", to escort them or, "Hairy Backs Factory", to escort them, they would chose the Adventurer party, "Hero Protection", everytime. So because of that the party known as the "Hairy Backs Factory", with Jarrod the knight as their leader had to take jobs like picking herbs in the Goblin Kingdom.

What's worse, now that most of the male goblins had been captured and made slaves of by the Kingdom of Freedonia which was slavers and the Goblin King dying recently, there was a shortage of males in the Goblin Kingdom. Due to that the goblins there were led by a Goblin Queen instead of a King. Due to the shortage of male goblins to mate with the female goblins, what was originally the goblins credo to kill all males and capture all females has now turned into capture all males and kill all females credo.

And Jac the evil goddess with her powers sealed and being mortal was heading into that type of Goblin Kingdom to pick herbs with the Adventurer party named, "Hairy Backs Factory". The beautiful Jac the evil goddess would appear to be goblin bait.

Jarrod the knight was now approaching the tavern where his party members , "Hairy Backs Factory", was drinking, in total including himself there were five members in his party. Jarrod the knight's all male party members were Aaron the archer, Max the magic swordsman, Simon the shield holder and Peter the priest. Now you would think they have a perfect team but Max the magic swordsman can only use body strengthens magic to enhance his own strength and does not have any long range offensive magic. While you would think Aaron the archer could cover the long range attack issue but he does not have any destructive capability like magic fireballs have. And Simon the shield holders defensive capabilities leave too many gaps, he can only defend himself and one other person and not the whole Adventurer party. That's why they needed a magician desperately. They need a magician that can fire long range destructive magic and create protective barrier magic. Jarrod the knight approached the beautiful Jac the evil goddess to fulfill those criteria and also she was the most beautiful magician in the Adventurers Guild.

Meanwhile in the world called Brown , the forest near the Kingdom of Light , Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero was wandering in the forest for many days avoiding the hunters and mercenaries out to kill him. While wandering and trying to avoid getting killed, he stumbled upon a Queenslander house near the lake. What will Kenji Fujimori find in there ?

A few days later the beautiful Jac the evil goddess was nervously waiting in the Adventurers Guild for Jarrod the knight. She was sitting down while drinking something warm and sweet, it was warm honey water. Sitting next to Jac the evil goddess was two very stern looking people.

Walking with a group of men that looked like veteran Adventurers was Jarrod the knight, it was his Adventurer party, "Hairy Backs Factory". Jarrod the knight was walking towards Jac the evil goddess. When he approached the table where the beautiful Jac the evil goddess used to sit, what greeted him was a beautiful person sitting drinking warm honey that had the face of the beautiful Jac the evil goddess but the body was covered by heavy metal armor with leather armor underneath it. A heavy metal helmet could be seen resting on the table next to Jac the evil goddess while on her neck could be seen ten to twenty magic charms for protection. Next to Jac the evil goddess was two stern looking body guards. Jac the evil goddess looked utterly ridiculous.

"Uh... Jac ....?", Jarrod the knight asked in a surprised tone.

"Who are those people ?", Jarrod the knight asked again.

"He. He. Meet Arrow and Darrow they are my body guards.", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

"Uh...... we are Adventurers and you have a body guard and you look like you are dressed for the battle with the Demon King...... and Arrow and Darrow aren't those the famous founders of the S class bodyguard company known as Arrow and Darrow Bodyguard Company ? Are you okay Jacqueline ?", Jarrod the knight asked in another surprised tone.

"Oh. Jarrod I am perfectly fine. I paid a lot of money for my two sets of magical protection armor. One metal armor and one leather armor. And I have more than ten protection charms of the highest qualities, I paid nearly a fortune for them. And oh yes, I have two S class body guards, Arrow and Darrow the founder of the body guard company Arrow and Darrow Bodyguard Company. I just want to feel safe when I adventure.", Jac the evil goddess said with a cute smile.

"Uh.... Jacqueline can you get rid of them ?", Jarrod the knight asked softly.

"Get rid of what's Jarrod ?", Jac the evil goddess asked while pretending not to understand.

"Get rid of the heavy metal armor and the two body guards please ?", Jarrod the knight asked pleadingly.

"Uh.... yes.", Jac the evil goddess said as her weakness kicked in and she obeyed Jarrod the knight.

Jac the evil goddess proceeded to send Arrow and Darrow the two S class body guards away. While she was doing that she removed all her ridiculous looking heavy armor on her leaving only the light magical armor on her. As she did that she grimaced and gave an angry look to Jarrod the knight.

"Thank you Jacqueline for doing that. Now, I shall introduce you to my party of Adventurers called the Hairy Backs Factory.", Jarrod the knight said seriously.

"Fuh........ Hairy Backs Factory. Ha. Ha. Ha.", Jac the evil goddess said as she tried to cover her mouth and stifle her laughter.

"Yes, we are called the Hairy Backs Factory. Laugh all you want and get it out of your system.", Jarrod the knight said with a deadpan look on his face.

"Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Hairy Backs Factory ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !", Jac the evil goddess laughed uncontrollably.

And Jarrod the knight and his team of Adventurers the Hairy Backs Factory just stood there giving the beautiful Jac the evil goddess a deadpan look.

Once the beautiful Jac the evil goddess stopped laughing, Jarod the knight said,

"Now that you have gotten that out of your system. Please let me introduce you to the members of my party of Adventurers, the Hairy Backs Factory ......".

To be continued .........

(Note : next week more Jac the evil goddess, more Hairy Backs Factory and more Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero. Lost the next chapter due to wattpad glitch, the whole chapter disappeared. Posting early and inconsistently from now on. Hope wattpad fix the glitches)