Chapter 29 : The Queenslander House

Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero was still bathing in the lake near the Queenslander house in the forest when he noticed someone moving in the house. Kenji Fujimori proceeded to move towards the Queenslander house after changing back into his worn out clothes and worn out weapons to have a look.

Moving stealthy towards the house he noticed an old Demon holding onto a light walking slowly out of the house. Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero hid in the shadow of the house as it is almost evening.

When the old Demon was outside the entrance of the Queenslander house, he proceeded to say,

"Please come out ! I mean you no harm. I am the caretaker of this old house for the former Demon King Harold. My name is Franz."

Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero stepped out of the shadow and bowed and said,

"I am sorry to disturb you. My name is Kenji Fujimori. I am the fallen summoned hero."

"It is alright. No harm done. Please come in. You will be safe here.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said softly.

"Thank you.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said while bowing down with tears in his eyes. Since he came here, this was the kindest act Kenji Fujimori has ever received from another person. Queen Evelyn and the Kingdom of Light just wanted to use him to defeat the Demon King. The church of Clark and their god Clark just kidnapped him. And his team mates betrayed him and raped him. And now an old Demon offered him sanctuary.

Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero followed the old Demon caretaker named Franz into the house. Once they were there the old Demon named Franz gave him new clothes and food as well as a room with a bed to sleep in.

The next morning, Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero woke up in a daze. He wondered if last night was a dream but the soft sheets and the comfortable bed he was sleeping in showed that it was all real. There was a knock on the door, Kenji Fujimori knew who that was straight away.

"Please come in......", Kenji Fujimori said as he got up to greet the person that helped him when he was most desperate.

The door swung open and an old Demon named Franz stood there with a plate of food and drink on a tray.

"Good morning Kenji. I hope you have a good nights sleep. I brought you some food.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said gently.

"Good morning Franz. Thank you for all your help and generosity. I cannot express how grateful I am. And I am also sorry for killing Demons. I think I might have made a mistake by listening to the people of the Kingdom of Light and killing Demons.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You don't have to be sorry. The Demons are not all good and the humans are not all bad. You just have to be careful sometimes and make proper judgements with an unbiased attitude.", Franz the Demon caretaker said happily.

"Nevertheless I did make a big mistake.....", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said with his face facing the ground in shame.

"No. Don't apologize. Make amends for any mistakes you may have made, hero.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said gently.

"Um... okay. But you do know I am the fallen hero, I am no longer the hero. I have killed many humans. I am no longer welcomed by the Kingdom of Light and I am a fugitive.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said sadly.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. And I was wondering what you are worried about. All Demons know about the hero who now has become the fallen hero. News of you have spread far and wide in the Demon Kingdom. After all it was no small feat to kill the Demon King Harold. You don't have to worry about the soldiers and mercenaries that are tracking you coming here, after all this part of the forest is the Demon Kingdom's territory. No one will come here for you. Don't worry, you are safe here.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said gently.