Chapter 18 : Grim Reaper

"It seems that you have been worshipped as a goddess of light and heaven as well as a demon goddess ! See you have Goddess Of Heaven and Demon God as both your profession !", Death spoke in a booming voice while looking puzzled.

"How can you both be worshipped by humans and Demons ?!", Cherry the avatar of death first class shouted out.

"Heh. Heh. I don't know.", Jac the evil goddess said sheepishly.

"Well it seems that you are still under the curse of your weakness ! See the title of your profession slave to destiny ! That means that you are under the control of Joshua the angel and you are doing exactly as he wants you to !", Death spoke in a booming voice while looking concerned.

"That bastard angel shota bait Joshua !", Jac the evil goddess said angrily in a loud voice.

"Death milord. Is there anything you can do to help Jacqueline ?", Cherry the avatar of death first class asked pleadingly.

"Hmmm ! There is nothing I can do ! But maybe there is something you can do !", Death spoke in a booming voice while looking at Cherry.

"Me ?!", Cherry the avatar of death first class spoke out in shock.

"Yes ! What do you know about grim reapers ?!", Death spoke in a booming voice while contemplating something.

"Grim reapers were avatar of deaths tenth class or higher that was merged with a god to give them a fighting chance against the golden dragons during the Great War !", Cherry the avatar of death first class said loudly.

"Yes ! Not merged ! They were still individual avatars of death but they shared powers between the gods and themselves, making them more powerful than the golden dragons. However even then grim reapers could not defeat a flock of golden dragons ! The golden dragons still managed to wipe out most of the grim reapers in existence ! There were too few avatar of deaths tenth class to make a difference in the Great War waged by the original God of Creation ! Even I could not do much to help the original God of Creation in that Great War, there were too few grim reapers ! And most grim reapers were hunted down by the golden dragons ! Hence there are no more grim reapers in existence after the Great War !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Then by merging my powers with an avatar of death tenth class, I can become a grim reaper and escape my curse ?", Jac the evil goddess asked enthusiastically.

"Maybe !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"But there are no avatars of Death tenth class and above anymore Death. How is Jacqueline going to merge her powers with an avatar of death tenth class ?", Cherry the avatar of death first class asked.

"Cherry !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Yes sir !", Cherry the avatar of death first class spoke loudly.

"I hereby promote you to avatar of death tenth class !", Death spoke in a booming voice as he waved his bony hands overs Cherry. Cherry the avatar of death first class clothes began to change, her appearance began to change as well. Cherry's clothes from a Victorian design became goth lolita chic. And Cherry's total appearance became darker somehow, more malevolent. She still had her pony tail though. Cherry's scythe also grew in size.

"Congratulations Cherry ! You got promoted.", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

"Can we merge our powers ?", Jac the evil goddess asked Cherry sheepishly.

"Of course ! You don't have to ask, you know I would do anything help you. But remember you have to make me beautiful. As beautiful as you.", Cherry the avatar of death tenth class said with a smile.

"That should not be a problem.... since one of my powers is beauty.", Jac the evil goddess said.

"How do we do this milord Death ?", Cherry the avatar of death tenth class asked Death.

"Both of you hold hands ! I will do the rest !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

Both Cherry the avatar of death tenth class and Jac the evil goddess held hands together. Death proceeded to to move his bony hands over them and both Cherry and Jac was enveloped by darkness. When that darkness disappeared, Jac the evil goddess still looked the same but Cherry had become extremely sexy and beautiful. Her brown pony tailed hair was loose and wavy like a lion's mane. Her brown eyes now shine like garnet. Her face had changed becoming sharper and more beautiful and her clothes were different. It seems like she was wearing black s and m leather swim wear with long black leather boots. Cherry's figure was slim and beautiful now, however you could see how embarrassed she was by her red cheeks.

"Cherry ! You are beautiful !", Jac the evil goddess shouted joyfully.

"Am I ?", Cherry the grim reaper asked shyly while trying to cover her next to nothing clothings.

"Hmmm ! It seems to have worked ! Both of you should have an increase in power ! And Jacqueline with this power you are no longer bound to your world Brown ! You can now travel the universe !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Can I ?", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

"Yes ! Now show me your status !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Status !", Jac the evil goddess shouted out.

Name : Jacqueline 

Profession : evil goddess, slave to destiny, Demon God, Goddess of Heaven, Grim Reaper

Age : 15 years old (fixed)

Sex : Female (Virgin)

Powers : ability to make any person or being fall in love with her or any other person or being, able to create super strong demons, ability to seduce any person or being, able to make person or being beautiful, able to create undead, power to create and destroy, power to heal and protect, domain of death with the ability to control all undead as well as strike a lethal blow to any living creature as long as it is alive.

Domains : goddess of love, seduction, light and death.

Strength : mental fortitude and kind nature.

Weakness : Falls in love easily with good guys. Could turn out to be a good goddess.

"What !? I still have the weakness ! Even after I gained all that power and turned into one half of a grim reaper I still have the weakness !", Jac the evil goddess said in shock.

To be continued......

(Next chapter : this relates to the first book on Reincarnated as the evil fat pig Villainess in an Otome Game on why the world has no name. Next chapter : the world that has no name)