Chapter 36 : The Sex Maniac's Harem

It had been a few months that Jac the evil goddess had received instructions and teachings from her master the goddess Demeter. In that few months, Jac the evil goddess growth was amazing. You could say that she is now one of the most powerful beings in the universe and she would become even more powerful once she follows the last piece of advice from Demeter.

"So.... Jac, you know what you have to do when you get back to your world. You need to do the thing I told you to do to your world. Change it.", Demeter the goddess said seriously.

"Yes. Master !", Jac the evil goddess said while bowing down her head in a sign of respect.

While that was happening Cherry the grim reaper had gotten lazy since she had become a grim reaper as she had no responsibilities anymore. She was walking slovenly towards Jac the evil goddess and Demeter.

"So when are we going back ? What's the plan ?", Cherry the grim reaper asked Jac the evil goddess.

"I will tell you about it when we return.", Jac the evil goddess said sweetly.

"One final thing my student Jac. If you should encounter an enemy more powerful than you throw this item to her and she will run away from you.", Demeter the goddess said with a smug smile as she handed Jac the evil goddess a gold coin with her face on it.

Jac the evil goddess felt a small slight magical power within the coin itself. She immediately bowed her head and said,

"Thank you Master ! I will treasure this item !"

"Remember to use it if you encounter a strong enemy. The only person now stronger than you would be me and the Creation Goddess Sarah.", Demeter the goddess said with a smile.

"Creation Goddess Sarah....", Jac the evil goddess murmured as she thought she really did want to get into a fight with God or the Supreme Being of all existence.

"Good bye Jac. I will miss you.", Demeter the goddess said as she hugged Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper.

"I will miss you too Master ! I swear that I will visit you once I get everything settled in my world. Thank you for all your kindness and all that you have done.", Jac the evil goddess bowed down as tears streamed down her eyes. Other than her father in her previous incarnation as Jack, no one else has been this kind and good to her until Demeter. Even that shitty shota angel Joshua had bullied her together with Clark the god of heroes and power.

Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper disappeared before Demeter's eyes as two beams of light enveloped them.

"Now then, what does the future holds ?", Demeter the goddess said aloud when Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper were no longer in her realm.

Meanwhile in the world called Brown, Edward the new hero had used his hero's charm to absolutely control the evil Queen Evelyn who was head over heels in love with him. She even proposed to him and asked him to be her King. However Edward the new hero refused her as he wanted his own freedom and to build up his harem. (Note : this takes place a month after Jac the evil goddess returns home)

In these last few months Edward the new hero had built up quite a harem, he had gotten a new big breasted female magician to join his hero party. As well as a female swords woman to join his party. He also had a female priest that had joined his party. And a female archer that joined his party. Hence the new name of the hero party with all his additions were called Edward and his fairies. Other than these females in the new hero party, Vanessa the witch and Peter the fighter were still in his hero party. All the new female party members in Edward's team had slept with him. The only female he had failed to seduce and sleep with him was Vanessa the flat chested witch. And of course Edward had no interest in Peter the fighter who he calls Peter the sore loser. Peter the fighter hated to be called that and he hated the new hero party's name called "Edward and his fairies", however when it came time to vote for the name of the hero party he was outnumbered six to one. There were five female members on Edward's hero party team that listened obediently to what Edward the new hero had to say. The only female in the team who had a bit of resistance to Edward the new hero's charm was Vanessa the witch his old team mate. As such all the Adventurers now called Peter the fighter a new name, Peter was now called Peter the fairy, which made Peter even angrier.