Chapter 38 : What World is this called ?

Jac the evil goddess had welcomed both Harold the Demon King and Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero into her heaven. They went to sit at her little cafe in heaven. Once they were there they started to talk again.

"So please tell us what are your plans my goddess ?", Harold the Demon King said seriously.

"I plan to give you some subordinates to help you out, some new Demon Kings. I will use the smallest amount of my power to create them.", Jac the evil goddess said nonchalantly.

"Won't they be weaker than me ?", Harold the Demon King said in a confused tone.

Jac the evil goddess smiled and moved her fingers around. Energy surged from her fingers and the figure of four giants appeared before Harold the Demon King and Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero.

The first giant was a Demon knight was wearing thick black armor and towering at eight feet tall. His eyes glowed red from his black knight armor. However instead of a Demon knight, he gave off the feeling of a Demon God.

"Please meet Jarrod the Demon knight.", Jac the evil goddess said with a smile.

"Isn't he a bit too powerful to be a Demon King ?", Harold the Demon King said in shock.

"Don't worry he is your comrade now and he will follow your command.", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero could only look on in shock with his mouth wide open and his eyes bulging out. He had never met anything this scary before.

"It's nice to meet you all.....", Jarrod the Demon knight said in a scary tone.

Next we have a giant that was eight feet tall wearing a grey cloak with bony hands and a skeleton face. It looked like an undead god moving slowly towards them, it was holding a scythe.

"Please meet Max the Demon magician.", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

"Uh... isn't that a Death God ?", Harold the Demon King said in fright.

Kenji Fujimori almost fell off his chair.

"No silly this is Max.", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

"It...is...nice......to....meet...you.", Max the Demon magician said in a scary tone.

"Uh....", Harold the Demon King was speechless.

Next to meet them was an nine feet tall creature with horns on his head black giant bat wings on his back, hooves on his feet and claws for hands. He looked liked the Devil had descended down to the planet. Oh ! He also has a tail of a beast.

"Now meet Aaron the Demon archer.", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

"Uh...", Harold the Demon King was currently speechless.

Kenji Fujimori has currently collapsed on the floor and was unconscious.

"Nice to meet you, I am Aaron the Demon archer.", Aaron the Demon archer said in a scary tone.

Finally the last to meet them was a creature that stood more than ten feet tall, it was covered in all sort of animal parts like a hellish creature that appeared out of a Chutulu novel.

"Please meet Peter the Demon priest.", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

At this moment in time Harold the Demon King had collapsed on the ground and was unconscious.

Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero had long collapsed on the floor and was lucky not to meet this scary creature.

"Why are they all asleep ?", Peter the Demon priest asked.

"Ha ! Ha ! Just ignore them, maybe they are tired.", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

(Note : the four Demon Kings or Demon Gods were created from the souls of the Hairy Backs Factory party members that are now deceased by Jac the evil goddess)

Meanwhile in the world called Jacqueline, Clark the god of heroes and power was sitting in his god realm having tea with Joshua the boy angel. They were having their usual conversation about the life in the planet called Jacqueline.

"I tell you the new hero is a sex maniac ! We should not have had a hero in this world called Jacqueline.", Clark the god of heroes and power said angrily.

"Uh. Jacqueline. I thought this World is called Brown.", Joshua the boy angel said in a confused tone.

"No silly. This world has and always been called Jacqueline after my soon to be wife.", Clark the god of heroes and power said happily.

"Uh. Are you sure ?", Joshua the boy angel asked in a confused tone.

"Yes. Of course. Ask anyone.", Clark the god of heroes and power said firmly.

"Un. You are right I don't know what is wrong with me today. Of course this world has always been called Jacqueline. I don't know why I said other wise.", Joshua the boy angel said firmly.

"Ha ! Ha ! We can now talk about the new idiot hero that is a sex maniac.", Clark the god of heroes and power said.

"Can't you do something to make him less of a sex maniac. Maybe a vow of celibacy or he loses his hero's blessings.", Joshua the boy angel said seriously.

"That is a brilliant idea. I will tell my priest to do that immediately.", Clark the god of heroes and power said happily.

Both of them continued to talk for many hours before Joshua the boy angel left for his heaven. Once there he asked many angels the name of the world he created and they all said the world he created was called Jacqueline. Thus with the name affirmed as Jacqueline the world he knew now was called Jacqueline forevermore. Little did Joshua know that a few days ago, every being in existence knew this world as Brown. It was only a few days ago after Jac the evil goddess became the supreme goddess of this world that every being in existence now knew this world as Jacqueline including him.

To be continued.......

(Note : sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter Serbia strong)