Chapter 9 : Heaven is a Place in Hell

When Kenji Fujimori woke up the next morning in a strange new castle, in a strange room and in a strange bed he was sure he was in a new world. What he did not know was that this World was controlled by an angel named Joshua, and that this Joshua was the one that summoned him here. Rolling about in his bed he wondered what his function is in this world called Brown.

The door swung open in his room, bang, there was a Royal guard there approaching him. Kenji Fujimori wondered if he did anything wrong.

"The Queen would like to see you now. She is in the throne room, I will bring you to her. Get ready. Now !", the Royal guard said in an imposing tone.

Kenji Fujimori got changed immediately and walked out of his room with the Royal guard to the throne room. When the two royal guards protecting the throne room opened the giant metal doors to the throne room, Kenji Fujimori could see Queen Evelyn sitting on her oaken throne talking to the priests of Clark in their Superman costumes. Kenji Fujimori covered his mouth and tried to stifle his laughter seeing the middle age priests of Clark in their Superman costumes.

"Why are you here ?!", Queen Evelyn asked sternly.

"We are here to protest the opening of the church of the goddess Jac and the religion of Jac.", all the middle age priests of Clark in their Superman costumes said in unison.

"I told you before and I will say it again, I cannot stop another new religion from starting in the Kingdom of Light. The church of the god Clark does not have a monopoly on religion in the Kingdom of Light.", Queen Evelyn said sternly.

"What ?! Sacrilege ! The religion of the god of Heroes and Power, Clark has been the only religion in the Kingdom of Light for generations !", a fat pot bellied priest of Clark in a Superman costume spoke out.

"Yes, I agree the religion of Clark and the priests of Clark has long held a monopoly on the religion of the Kingdom of Light for many generations. However I cannot stop another religion from starting up in my kingdom. To do that would deny my citizens the right of choice to chose their religion.", Queen Evelyn said sternly.

Queen Evelyn's main purpose was not to give her citizens more choices of religion, but it was to dilute the church of Clark's power over the Kingdom of Light by having another religion. With two religions Queen Evelyn could now use one religion to dilute another religion's power, that was the reason why he gave her consent to church of the goddess Jac permission to set up their religion in the Kingdom of Light. It was a way to keep her power and to reduce the church of Clark's power. And on a personal note, she also liked the fact that the Jac religion allows evil people to go to heaven, after all as the evil Queen, she has done some pretty evil things.

"I agree with the Her Majesty. In my world, we have freedom of religion.", Ken Fujimori the summoned Hero said firmly.

 "What are you saying outsider ! This does not concern you !", one of the bald priest of Clark in a Superman costume said loudly.

"Enough ! We have other important matters to discuss, this matter is now settled !", Queen Evelyn said firmly in a loud tone.

"But, the religion of the goddess Jac insults us. Their tag line in their religion is, Heaven is a place in Hell. They say that in Clark's heaven, we suffer in huts and eat gruel. Plus the worst of all insults, we have to abstain from sex in heaven. While their religion has free sex with multiple women or men, they eat delicious expensive meals and they all live in mansions in their hell. They insult the religion of Clark.", one of the pot bellied old priest of Clark in a Superman costume said.

"Isn't it true the religion of Clark believes in abstinence from sex for its priesthood, that's why all the priests are old men with no sex drive. While the religion of Jac believes in plenty of sex hence their priesthood if filled with young men and women. Could there be some truth in what they say ? I think we have talked enough on this subject.", Queen Evelyn said firmly.

"But...", one of the bald old priest of Clark in a Superman costume said.

"It's settled !", Queen Evelyn shouted out.

"Very well your Majesty.", all the middle age priests of Clark in their Superman costumes said in unison.

"Whew....", Kenji Fujimori sighed in relief.

"Getting back to our discussion, the Demon King next to our kingdom has built his demon castle and gathered thousands and thousands of demons. As days goes by, the numbers of demons in his kingdom increase. That's why the priests of the religion of Clark have summoned a hero into our world.", Queen Evelyn said with a serious face.

"Yes, the power of the church of Clark should not be underestimated.", one of the pot bellied priest of Clark in a Superman costume said proudly.

"Um. Can I say something ? ", Kenji Fujimori asked meekly.

"Please speak freely, Kenji.", Queen Evelyn said with a wicked smile.

"I don't want to die, your Majesty.", Kenji Fujimori pleaded with the Queen.

"Ah...", the old middle age priests of Clark in their Superman costumes said in unison as they whispered among themselves.

"I am sorry but we need to defeat the Demon King for the safety of the Kingdom of Light, Kenji.", Queen Evelyn said with a smirk.

"Don't worry, we will prepare you to battle the Demon King. You will have the best magic instructor and the best fighter will be assigned to teach you to fight.", Queen Evelyn said firmly.

Meanwhile in Jac the evil goddess realm, she was rolling about in her bed. She had decided not to change her sexy clothes since she was safe in her realm and she felt that her clothes allow her to move around easily even though her clothes could be considered as sexy under wear. While mulling what to do next, there was a call from one of her angels.

"Goddess, the Kingdom of Light has summoned a hero. We heard this from our spies in the kingdom. Their main purpose is to use the hero to kill the Demon King.", The angel said grimly.

"Um. Call Cherry the avatar of death first class please.", Jac the evil goddess said calmly.

Cherry the avatar of death first class appeared out of thin air.

"What is it ? Is it about the summoned hero ?", Cherry the avatar of death first class asked.

"Yes, how did you know ?", Jac the evil goddess asked curiously.

"That's because evil goddesses are suppose to create Demon Kings and the god of heroes are suppose to create or summon heroes from another world. It's been that way for eons.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said.

"Then what should I do about it , Cherry ?", Jac the evil goddess asked sweetly.

"Argh !!! I seem to be doing your job as well as that idiot boy angel's job. You two should win the laziest beings in the universe award. If I could nominate the laziest people in existence it would be you two....", Cherry the avatar of death first class said as she continued to nag Jac the evil goddess.

While Jac the evil goddess just rolled around her bed smiling sweetly at Cherry. Jac the evil goddess discovered that she was still a neet at heart and that she could push all her responsibilities as the evil goddess onto Cherry. In fact Jac felt she could live a good and comfortable life as the evil goddess provided no heroes come around to kill her.

To be continued .....

(Note : next time, what will they do ?)