Chapter 13 : The Stink Of Durian

It was already two weeks later. Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero has been training hard these last two weeks and was now stronger than even Peter the fighter and Vanessa the witch combined together. Their three person hero party, "not fast, just furious", had killed more than ten major monsters these last two weeks. Even land dragons were not a match for the hero party, "not fast, just furious". In the last two weeks their name, "not fast, just furious", has become famous in the Kingdom of Light. Unfortunately a lot of people thought the name , "not fast, just furious", they had chosen sounded silly but they were too afraid to let them know lest they offend such a strong hero party. So no one told the hero party, "not fast, just furious", that their hero party name stinks.

Now, the time has come for the hero party, "not fast, just furious", to go the designated location near the town of Durian which was home to the stinky fruit Durian. As the hero party, "not fast, just furious", got closer to the designated location, the stinky smell of Durian fruit got worse and worse. The hero party, "not fast, just furious", wondered if it was a tactic by the Demon King to keep them from meeting. But when they got closer, they could see a giant tent has been pitched in the area where they were suppose to fight. In fact the area where they are suppose to fight the Demon King had a carnival like atmosphere with many of the Durian towns people gathered there to observe the fight. In fact they had assemble a sort of temporary seating stage for people to see the fight between the hero party, "not fast, just furious", and the Demon King. There were stalls selling Durian fruits. There were stalls selling Durian cakes. There were stalls selling Durian candy. In fact everything was set up to promote the stinky fruit, Durian.

When they got close enough to the fighting area, the hero party's eyes opened wide as they saw the cause of the terrible stinky smell. It was a fruit that all the townspeople of Durian had brought along to sell and to eat. The fruit was the Durian which was green and had prickly thorns outside but the fruit inside was soft and yellowish. The Durian was split opened with knifes and swords. The townspeople of Durian eating the Durian fruit caused their breathe to stink as bad as the Durian. When they got closer, Dirk the mayor of the town of Durian hurriedly moved to welcome them. Dirk had eaten an enormous amount of stinky Durian fruits and his breathe smelled especially bad.

"Welcome, not fast, just furious to our wonderful town of Durian, where the Durian fruits grow abundantly.", Dirk the mayor of Durian said happily while his breathe was so stinky that it made Vanessa the witch puke on the spot.

"Can you please not speak to me ! You are killing me with your breathe !", Vanessa the witch shouted while moving away from Dirk. Vanessa the witch was still vomiting and puking when she moved away from Dirk.

"I now feel like killing you......", Peter the fighter said while looking at Dirk menacingly. 

"Um. What happened to Kenji the summoned hero...", Dirk asked Peter the fighter.

It seems Kenji Fujimori had just fainted from the terrible smell of the Durian fruit coming from Dirk's mouth. Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero was currently lying on the ground not moving, defeated by the mayor of the town of Durian, Dirk.

"Kenji ! Kenji ! Don't worry, I will save you with a kiss !", Peter the fighter said as he proceeded to kiss Kenji Fujimori passionately.

"Argh ! Stop kissing me ! And you, Dirk ! Stay away from me !", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said as he pushed Peter the fighter away. Kenji Fujimori brandished his sword at the mayor of Durian and asked all the Durian fruit eaters to stay away from him.

While on the other side away from the humans, the Demon King Harold and the Demons were puking from the flowing smell of the stinky Durian fruit into their camp. Meanwhile Harold the Demon King was drinking lots of water and covering his nose to stop the stinky smell of the Durian fruit from causing him to faint. He was sitting in his personal Demon King's tent.

"Gah ! Those damn humans ! They are using biological gas weapons to kill us !", Harold the Demon King shouted out in frustration.

"Sir ! Another regiment of demons has fallen down and lost consciousness, sir ! The stinky smell of the fruit is causing desertion among the demon army, sir !", The Demon General rushed into the Demon King's tent to inform him.

"Damn those humans ! They are not playing fair ! Those humans are truly evil !", Harold the Demon King shouted out in frustration.

"Yes sir ! I have to agree with you, sir ! In all my life I have never seen such a diabolical weapon sir !", The Demon General said. This Demon General was not created by Jac the evil goddess, but is from the existing demons in this world called Brown.

"What can we do about it sir ? We cannot back out now, right, sir ?", The Demon General asked the Demon King Harold.

"We continue to bear with it until the fight start. Then the first thing we do after deafeating the hero is force the town of Durian to destroy all their stinky fruit the Durians.", The Demon King Harold said menacingly.

Meanwhile Queen Evelyn and the antiquated priests of Clark in their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside had just arrived. They were smarter as they had used nose plugs to cover their nose from the smell of the stinky fruit the Durian. The Royal army however refused to move to where Queen Evelyn and the antiquated priests of Clark was as they did not have any nose plug to stop the smell of the stinky fruit Durian. The Royal army just stood there far away from the fighting area.

"Ah.... Hiro..yo... r ....here.", Queen Evelyn spoke in a nasally Marge Simpson voice.

The hero party, "not fast, just furious", began to laugh but all of them including Vanessa covered their mouths with heir hand and stifled their laughter in front of the Queen and the antiquated priests of Clark In their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside.

Queen Evelyn upon realizing that she sounded like a nasally Marge Simpson with the nose plugs refused to speak. All the antiquated priests of Clark with their old Superman costumes could only smirk at the Queen as they too stifled their laughter in front of the Queen.

All seems to be prepared for the fight between the hero party, "not fast, just furious" and the Demon King Harold near the town of Durian where the stinky fruit Durian grows. (Note : and for your information the stinky fruit Durian grow on trees)

To be continued.....

(Note : next chapter the fight begins and thanks to all of you who have supported this story. Appreciate it, hope you like the story)