Chapter 24 : An Adventuring We Will Go

In the Kingdom of Light, there was a young man named Kenji Fujimori also known as the summoned hero rushing to the royal palace of the Kingdom of Light to see Queen Evelyn. He was angry and his clothes were ruffled like they had been torn apart carelessly. As Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero approached the throne room where Queen Evelyn was suppose to be , he slowed down his footsteps and gathered himself to present the evidence that he had been raped by Peter the fighter. Kenji Fujimori also tried to wipe out the blood leaking out from his buttocks onto his pants making a bloody stain on the back of his pants.

When the door to the throne room was opened he could see Queen Evelyn sitting on her throne. Next to her was Vanessa the witch and next to Vanessa was the bastard Peter the fighter. Surrounding Queen Evelyn was the old fat bald priests of Clark in their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside. There were guards as well in the throne room. Seeing Peter the fighter near the Queen, Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero flew into a rage and rushed towards Peter the fighter but to the guards it seems that he was rushing towards Queen Evelyn. The guards in the throne room surrounded Queen Evelyn and indirectly surrounded Peter the fighter as well.

"Get away from him !!!", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero shouted out loudly as he brandished his sword towards the direction of the Queen Of the Kingdom of Light.

There were gasps of horror and murmurs of shock as Kenji Fujimori did that, and they all thought that Kenji Fujimori actually wanted to kill the Queen.

"What are you doing Kenji ?!", Peter the fighter said loudly with a smirk on his face.

"You trash ! Don't talk to me ! After all you did to me !", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero shouted out angrily.

"And What did I do to you ?", Peter the fighter asked calmly with a wry smile.

"You raped me ! You bastard ! You raped me !", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero shouted in a trembling voice.

"See I told you Queen Evelyn ! Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero has betrayed humanity !", an old bald priest of Clark in his old Superman costume with the red underwear outside said in a loud voice to Queen Evelyn.

"What ?!", Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero shouted out in shock and disbelief.

"What concrete proof do you have that Peter raped you Kenji Fujimori ?", Queen Evelyn asked Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero calmly.

"None.......", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said in calm resignation.

"Then why did you try to attack me ?", Queen Evelyn asked calmly.

"What ?! I did not try to attack you !", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero shouted out as he once again try to get past the guards guarding Queen Evelyn.

"Guards capture the fallen hero ! He has betrayed humanity and the Kingdom of Light !", one of the advisors to Queen Evelyn standing near her shouted out.

"What ?!", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero shouted out in shock.

Hearing that the guards moved closer to capture Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero.

"Wait ! Queen Evelyn you have to believe me ! Peter the fighter raped me !", Kenji Fujimori shouted as he tried to evade the guards out to capture him.

With more and more guards streaming into the throne room and the ever smiling and taunting face of Peter the fighter, Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero lost his cool and unleashed all of his power in the throne room in front of Queen Evelyn, Vanessa the witch, Peter the fighter and the old fat bald priests of Clark in their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside.

With that completes Kenji Fujimori's complete turn from the hero into the fallen hero.

Meanwhile, somewhere in another world with no name, Jac the evil goddess or better now known as the beautiful Jacqueline the Adventurer was registering for the first time in the Adventurers Guild. All eyes in the Adventurers Guild was staring at the beautiful Jac the evil goddess. In fact no one, not even the female Adventurers could peel their eyes away from Jac the evil goddess, she was that beautiful. It could also have something to do with the fact that she was still scantily clad with what would be known as swim wear on Earth. And her ever constant jiggling breasts did nothing but attract more attention than it should have to her. To all the Adventurers in the Adventurers Guild in the city of Berry Jac the evil goddess was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen in their life.

There were also some Adventurers sniffing at the lavender smell coming from Jac the evil goddess's beautiful slim body. Those were some real perverts in the Adventurers Guild.

As she approached the Adventurers Guild reception area, a beautiful girl much older than the beautiful Jac the evil goddess came up to her (although the receptionist is beautiful but she could not compare to Jac the evil goddess which was much much more beautiful).

"Here you had better take this.", the beautiful receptionist girl said to the beautiful Jac the evil goddess as she handed Jac a cloak with a hood on it.

Jac the evil goddess happily took the cloak with the hood on it and immediately wore it to cover her slender enticing body.

"Um... thank you. My name is Jacqueline and I am a magician. I would like to register for the Adventurers Guild.", Jac the evil goddess said softly.

"Nice to meet you Jacqueline. My name is Susan. I am the guild receptionist. Please come this way to register.", Susan the guild receptionist said quietly.

The reason Susan the guild receptionist wanted to move Jac the evil goddess to the inside room to register is because she knew that all the Adventurers would want to party up with her the moment she was registered and she thought that by registering inside the room, it would give Jac the evil goddess a moment of respite from the Adventurers in the Adventurers Guild. Susan was also worried that some of the Adventurers would take advantage of her given her young age and beauty. She wanted to advise Jac the evil goddess in the room away from the prying eyes of the Adventurers.

Little would Susan know that Jac the evil goddess sole purpose of registering as an Adventurer was not to earn money, fame or power but it was for the simple task of getting rid of her curse, her weakness...., her slavery to her destiny...., to stop her destiny to be a god's plaything.....

To be continued.....

(Note : sorry for the short chapter. And thanks for the support. Hope you like the story so far)