Chapter 25 : Too Young, Too Beautiful

With Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero releasing his full power in the throne room, there were dead guards and badly injured guards in the throne room. Currently Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero is fighting with the remaining guards as well as Vanessa the witch and Peter the fighter.

"You monster ! Look at all the humans you have killed !", an old fat bald male priest of Clark in his old Superman costume with the red underwear outside shouted out angrily.

"Kenji ! You truly have become evil like the priests of Clark said. To think that you would kill humans.", Queen Evelyn said calmly.

"No ! No ! It's not like that it's all Peter's fault ! He raped me !", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero shouted out as he avoided the fireball from Vanessa the witch.

"You are lying Kenji ! Betrayer of humanity !", Peter the fighter shouted out as he struck Kenji Fujimori with his sword.

Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero used his sword to defend himself as he shouted, "You f-cking liar ! I will kill you !".

"I believe in Peter the fighter ! I believe that Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero has betrayed humanity ! After all that's what our god says !", one of the old fat bald male priest of Clark in the old Superman costume with the red underwear outside shouted out loudly.

"No ! No ! Queen Evelyn you have to listen to me ....!", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero shouted out pleadingly.

"Guards ! Guards ! Come defend your Queen !", one of the advisors to Queen Evelyn shouted out as guards outside the throne room rushed in to protect Queen Evelyn.

Kenji Fujimori was overwhelmed by the guards that was coming into the throne room as well as the battle strength of Peter the fighter and Vanessa the witch. Kenji Fujimori decided to abandon the royal palace and to escape from the capital city of the Kingdom of Light. He blasted everyone in the throne room with his light magic and proceeded to jump out a window onto the streets below.

Once Kenji Fujimori escaped and was no longer in the throne room, Queen Evelyn proceeded to speak.

"Hmmm... it seems that the god Clark is right. Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero has betrayed humanity. From now on, as your Queen in order to protect the citizens of the Kingdom of Light order that Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero be hunted down until he dies. This a royal proclamation.", Queen Evelyn said with a wry smile.

Everyone in the throne room knelt down including the guards to receive the royal decree. Peter the fighter had a wry smile on his face as well as he knelt down.

Meanwhile in a world with no name in the Adventurers Guild in the city of Berry in the Kingdom of Berry in the Continent of Apples, a new Adventurer was about to be sworn in. That Adventurer was the beautiful Jac the evil goddess. The receptionist named Susan at the Adventurers Guild had asked Jac the evil goddess to follow her to the back of the reception to a private room to register her as an Adventurer. Inside this special room there was a round glowing ball to check the status of the Adventurer.

"Please place your hand on the glowing ball Jacqueline.", Susan the receptionist said happily.

"Okay....", Jac the evil goddess said cutely as she placed her hand on the glowing ball. Once her hand touched the glowing ball Jac the evil goddess's status began to display itself.

Status

Name : Jac or Jacqueline

Race : Human (Note : this is because of Demeter's doing)

Age : 15 years old

Gender : Female (Virgin)

Occupation : Magician

"Oh...! You are only fifteen. I think you are too young to be an Adventurer.", Susan the receptionist said.

"Susan is that all the ball is able to show in terms of status ?", Jac the evil goddess asked curiously.

"Yes. The ball will only show some basic details. It does not go deeper than that to keep the Adventurers' privacy.", Susan the receptionist replied happily.

"Thanks.... Susan.", Jac the evil goddess said in stammer.

"Um. With this card you are registered as a F class Adventurer. A beginner. If you don't  mind me asking why is such a sweet beautiful young girl like you want to be a dangerous Adventurer ? Is it because of money issues ?", Susan the receptionist asked curiously.

"Mmmm. No sorry to say I am doing this job as an Adventurer to fulfill a promise to someone.", Jac the evil goddess lied.

"Hah ! Isn't this a dangerous job ?", Susan the receptionist asked in a surprised tone.

"Heh. Heh. Don't worry I intend to avoid all dangerous jobs and only take low ranking safe jobs. Thanks for your concern Susan.", Jac the evil goddess said happily.

"Ah in that case, I will no longer be worried about you.", Susan the receptionist said happily.

As Susan the receptionist and the beautiful Jac the evil goddess came out of the private room, a large group of Adventurers rushed towards the beautiful Jac the evil goddess. Voices could be heard all over.

"Do you have a party yet ?! Would you like to join our party ?!"

"No don't join his party ! Join our party ! It's an all girls party ! You will be safe !"

"No ! Join our party ! We are one of the strongest Adventurer party in this Guild !"

"No ! Join our party all our members will protect you !"

Shouts and jostling for the beautiful Jac the evil goddess to join their party could be heard. The crowd of Adventurers around the beautiful Jac the evil goddess grew larger and larger.

"Enough everyone ! This is her first day here at the Adventurers Guild ! At least let her leave and get some rest first !", Susan the receptionist shouted out as she proceeded to push the Adventurers away from the beautiful Jac the evil goddess to let her move out of the Adventurers Guild.

To be continued.....

(Note : sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter more Jac the evil goddess and more Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero. Enjoy !)