Chapter 41 : Things Come To A Close

Jac the evil goddess and Joshua the fallen angel was still there at Jac's throne room together with a thousand fearsome looking female golden dragons and Jac's four Demons. Joshua the fallen angel looked nervously at Jac the evil goddess.

"Please forgive me ! I am sorry !", Joshua the fallen angel said as he dogeza in front of Jac the evil goddess.

"I know I did some very bad things to you. Please forgive me !", Joshua the fallen angel continued to plead as he knelt down in front of Jac the evil goddess.

Jac the evil goddess smiled as she pushed up her hands and extended her powers and realm outside of the world known as Jacqueline into the universe. The universe then in a blink of a moment became the universe known as Jacqueline and all the angels that used to be in the heaven realm that formerly worked for Joshua became Jac the evil goddess's angels immediately. Even Joshua's former heaven realm now belonged to Jac the evil goddess. After Jac the evil goddess was satisfied that she had created a buffer between her and the Goddess of Creation Sarah by taking over the universe, she walked slowly towards Joshua the fallen angel.

"Time for your punishment Joshua ! Come out now Ben, Ed and Ted !", Jac the evil goddess said sinisterly.

"What ?! The three rapists are still alive !", Joshua the fallen angel shouted out in shock.

"Oh yes, very much so.", Jac the evil goddess said smugly.

Three dark figures appeared and knelt in front of a Jac the evil goddess and said simultaneously,

"We are here, our mistress !"

"I need you to take care of Joshua here. Make sure he gets the full treatment from you guys until he is totally and absolutely loyal to me. And make sure he is so loyal he won't do any stupid things without asking my permission first.", Jac the evil goddess said sinisterly.

"Huh ! Please ! Please forgive me ! I am loyal to you ! You saved me after all from the Goddess of Creation Sarah !", Joshua the fallen angel shouted out pleadingly.

Jac the evil goddess approached Joshua the fallen angel and patted him on his shoulder.

"There your powers are now sealed.", Jac the evil goddess said smugly. She learned this from Demeter when she sealed her powers.

"Please ! Please ! I am loyal !....", Joshua pleaded as the undead Ben, Ed and Ted dragged him away in chains which they placed on him.

Jac the evil goddess smiled proudly as she looked towards the clouds above and the future of the universe called Jacqueline.

Meanwhile somewhere in the world called Jacqueline in Clark the god of heroes and power's realm, a blonde haired blue eyed muscular man wearing an old Superman costume with the red underwear outside was wondering why his friend and mentor Joshua did not visit him these last few days. Even when Clark tried to use the communication device given to him by Joshua to contact him there was no response. Clark the god of heroes and power wondered if Joshua could be in trouble. He then thought again and knew no one was powerful enough to beat Joshua an arch angel. Clark the god of heroes and power wondered if he is just imagining things after Joshua stopped visiting him.

In the Queenslander house in the forest near the lake in the world called Jacqueline there was Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero and Harold the Demon King as they fought each other in practice matches to improve their strength to better serve Jac the evil goddess. Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero had now realized that everytime he said he loved Jacqueline it irritated Harold the Demon King, so he sets up painful and humiliating  learning sessions for him. However through all the painful and humiliating learning sessions, Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero had increased his strength. Now that they were both equal and serving Jacqueline the goddess they had become enemies in love. And although both of them won't kill each other they would be more than happy to inflict pain on each other and trip each other up as they try to woo Jacqueline the goddess.

In the Kingdom of Light in the world called Jacqueline, the new hero Edward was still enjoying his life as he bedded girls left and right in the Kingdom of Light. Right now he was in bed with Queen Evelyn pleasuring her old body as his mind was transfixed on a new conquest the Demon Queen that had appeared after the death of Harold the Demon King. As for Queen Evelyn the Evil Queen she had fallen head over heels in love with Edward due to the hero's charm and was thinking of ways to kill all of the female members in Edward's hero team and replace them with male members to secure her own position in Edward's heart.

Peter the fighter on the other hand was drinking in a bar in the Kingdom of Light as he cursed the new hero Edward. Peter the fighter thought of Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero and delectable childish body Kenji Fujimori had which he enjoyed immensely, a smile began to form on his face. As for Vanessa the witch, she was as usual walking the streets of Kingdom of Light looking for the best beauty products in the world to make herself more beautiful.

All of this was about to come together for one of the most exciting and murderous adventure as all of them would be entwined in Jac the evil goddess's web of deceit.

The end for Book 1.

(Note : look out for the announcement)