Chapter 10 : Shota Lover And The Vain

Somewhere in the Kingdom of Light in the throne room of Queen Evelyn, there was a heated argument going on. It was between Queen Evelyn and the priests of Clark in their Superman costumes. They were talking about the summoned hero and the need to call for the god of heroes and power's help. The priests of Clark wanted to call for the god Clark's help since the summoned Hero was a coward while Queen Evelyn wanted the summoned hero to face the Demon King without the god Clark.

"We should definitely ask Clark, the god of heroes and power for help.", one of the pot bellied priests of Clark in a Superman costume said.

"Why do we have to do that, don't we have Vanessa the witch and Peter the fighter to help the summoned hero Kenji fight the Demon King ?", Queen Evelyn asked seriously.

"I don't think those two people will be enough against the Demon King. And to top it off, the summoned Hero Kenji is a coward.", one of the bald middle aged priests of Clark in a Superman costume said.

"Trust me. I will introduce him to his instructors and everything will be fine.", Queen Evelyn said firmly.

"What if we asked Clark the god of heroes and power to be an impartial observer and only to help out when the need arises ?", one of the pot bellied old priest of Clark in a Superman costume said.

"I suppose that would be acceptable. But Kenji the summoned Hero will have to fight the Demon King alone, or only with the help of his instructors.", Queen Evelyn said firmly.

Queen Evelyn wanted to raise up Kenji Fujimori as a hero so she could shift all the attention to him and weed out any persons that intends to rebel against her. And if the need arises she will have him executed for treason if he decides to make a move on the crown.

"Then it's settled, we the priests of Clark will do that while you introduce Kenji to his instructors.", one of the bald old priest of Clark in a Superman costume said.

Queen Evelyn proceeded to call for Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero and his two instructors, the best fighter in the Kingdom of Light, Peter and the best magician in the Kingdom of Light, Vanessa the witch. Once all of them were gathered in her throne room, Queen Evelyn proceeded to speak.

"Welcome Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero, Peter the fighter and Vanessa the witch.", Queen Evelyn said nicely.

"Let me introduce everyone to the summoned hero Kenji Fujimori.", Queen Evelyn said with a wry smile.

Everyone looked at the summoned hero, Kenji Fujimori with his black hair, black eyes and boyish bishounen looks. Kenji was seventeen years old but since he was short and had a boyish look as a Japanese man, he looked even younger. Kenji's body was also slim and feminine without an ounce of muscle on him. If you put Kenji Fujimori in the Kingdom of Light's street, people would mistake him for a child of ten years old. This was because the people of the Kingdom of Light mature faster, they were a lot taller and they were more muscular.

"Kenji, let me introduce you to the best fighter in the Kingdom of Light, Peter.", Queen Evelyn said with a smirk. Queen Evelyn had heard about Peter the fighter and his predilection for young boys. Peter the fighter was a shota boy lover, he had a bad reputation for raping young boys but was never convicted because they could not prove anything since most of his victims woke up naked in the forest bleeding in the anus. That said Peter was indeed the best fighter in the Kingdom.

Kenji saw a man about in the middle of his thirties with a well kept beard, he had brown hair and brown eyes. There was a sword sheathed in a sword scabbard next to him. He wore Adventurers clothes with easy moving leather as his light armor.

"Nice to meet you Kenji. I am sure we will get to know each other really really well.", Peter the fighter said while staring deeply into Kenji's eyes. Peter the fighter also had a nose bleed.

"Um. Peter, I think you have a nose bleed.", Kenji Fujimori said nicely.

"Oh.", Peter the fighter said as he wiped off his nose bleed.

Peter the fighter's POV

Wow ! What a good looking boy. Is he the summoned hero ? It can't be ! Oh ! The Queen confirmed it, he is the summoned hero ! He ! He ! Looks like a shota bait to me. Can't wait to get him under my wing to do some training under me ! I mean really under me ! Ha ! Ha ! I will teach him all the intricacies of male love.... He ! He !

"Kenji, next we have the best magician in the Kingdom of Light, Vanessa the witch.", Queen Evelyn said with a smirk. Queen Evelyn had heard that Vanessa the witch was one of the most narcissistic woman to have ever live. She was vain beyond belief and thinks that everyone is in love with her. Queen Evelyn had heard Vanessa got into magic to learn how to use magic to make herself more beautiful. She was even more vain than Queen Evelyn had heard after seeing her in person. Queen Evelyn wondered how Kenji Fujimori is going to deal with her.

Kenji saw a woman in her early twenties playing with her hair, touching it up here and there. She had brown eyes and red hair. She was moderately beautiful and not a great beauty but the way she dressed accentuate her slim body and her tiny breasts. She wore a small tiny black witches hat and a black dress with a v shape cut exposing her tiny breasts. She was clearly proud of her looks.

"Ah ! Kenji, the summoned Hero. Looks like you have fallen in love with me already.", Vanessa the witch said while arrogantly looking at a tiny mirror held up to her face.

Vanessa the witch's POV

Oh ! There is the Queen. And the boorish fighter Peter. That must be the summoned hero. He is kinda small and feminine. Are you sure he is not a child ? Ah ! He's looking at me. He must have fallen in love with me like everyone. Look even Queen Evelyn is looking at me when she introduced me, she must be in love with me like Kenji and Peter. Oh ! Poor me. Everyone seems to love me. But I don't like anyone of them. Ah. It's the sadness of the extremely beautiful, you have no one to compare yourself to. Oh. Poor me. Poor me.

To be continued........

(Note : next chapter they form a party and Jac the evil goddess goes out)