Chapter 5 : Heaven in Hell

Jac the evil goddess, Cherry the avatar of death first class and the undead bandits trio, Ben, Ed and Ted had arrived at the Evil goddess realm. It was a realm made of darkness and miasma flowing out from a cave inside a mountain. There appears to be a separate dimension in the cave that houses this realm. As Jac the evil goddess moved around with Cherry the avatar of death first class in tow she could see how vast her realm was. There were spiral staircases, she could feel her realm being moulded by her thoughts, she was like a Dungeon Master that was able to control the shape and form of her realm, she decided to make ten levels in her realm, the tenth level would be the last level where she would reside. She sent the undead bandit trio to the torture chamber of her realm to be in charge of torture. As she was doing that ....

"Hey, your realm starting to look more like heaven than heaven.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said while her eyebrows were scrunched up in stress.

Now that Jac the evil goddess has decided what her realm should look like, all the darkness and miasma disappeared and the whole realm was filled with light and fluffy clouds. You would not be surprised to see a pink unicorn roaming around this light and gentle realm. The realm shifted from the mouth of the cave to the clouds hanging on the tall mountain. There were ten levels and a golden gate appeared at the entrance, making the entrance look like heaven's gate for those coming in. Instead of Demons there were angels flying around in white wings and golden light halo shining from their head.

"Hey stop it Jac. You are an evil goddess, your realm should be dark and filled with demons. What the hell are you doing ?", Cherry the avatar of death first class asked seriously.

"Why, I am making the realm the way I like it, comfortable.", Jac the evil goddess said with a cute smile.

"Argh !! You are not listening to me. Good are fluffy white clouds and angels. Evil are dark caves and demons. And you are evil ! Evil !!! .", Cherry the avatar of death first class said while she appeared frazzled and stressed.

"But no one told me anything so I will do as I like.", Jac the evil goddess said with another smile.

As Jac the evil goddess realm was complete, it looked more like heaven than heaven would look like. Cherry the avatar of death first class just stood there with her mouth wide open while using both hands to massage her head. She was having a splitting head ache. Having finished her realm, Jac the evil goddess thought there was nothing left to do but sleep in her king size bed on the tenth level of her realm. But....

"Hmm, you had better start making Demon subordinates as well as a Demon King to confront this world's hero.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said sternly.

"Is that so ? Is that my job ?", Jac the evil goddess asked Cherry.

"Yes, just because that stupid shota Joshua did not do his job does not mean you should stop doing your job.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said seriously.

"Okay.", Jac the evil goddess said as she thought she should make the Demon King of the world of Brown as strong as possible. She began to concentrate on making the strongest Demon King possible together with strong demons that will help the Demon King.

Jac the evil goddess concentrated and suddenly a dazzling light caused there to appear in the fluffy white clouds of her realm a handsome demon king with two large horns on his head. The Demon King had black eyes and black hair and other than his horns he looks like an ordinary handsome human being. The Demon King was an Ikemen and he was muscular and well built as well. Calling him handsome would not do justice to him.

"Arghh ! What am I doing in heaven ?!", The Demon King shouted out.

"Um. You are in my realm. The evil realm. You are not in heaven.", Jac the evil goddess said while twirling her fingers as though she had done something wrong.

"Why does it look like heaven ? Ah, I get it my evil goddess, it is to fool the hero and other gods right ? Right ?", The Demon King asked for confirmation.

"Er..... yes", Jac the evil goddess lied to the demon king.

"Ah by the way what is my name, Jac my evil goddess ?", The Demon King asked as knelt on the floor of the fluffy clouds.

"Name. Name. How about Harold ?", Jac the evil goddess suggested.

"Harold the Demon King is acceptable my lady.", Harold the Demon King said as he kissed the hand of Jac the evil goddess suavely.

Jac the evil goddess looked at the handsome or Ikemen Demon King and felt nothing for him although the Demon King had oodles of bad boy charm. Jac the evil goddess felt she preferred good guys or good boys, could it have something to do with that weakness of hers she wondered. Ah, she thought, no time to think about it now, it is best to send the Demon King off first to face the hero and she still needed to create some strong demon companions for the Demon King.

"When I send you back to the ground, you will find a group of strong demons there ready to serve you Harold.", Jac the evil goddess said sweetly.

"Thank you my beautiful evil goddess.", The Demon King said as he kissed the hand of Jac the evil goddess while kneeling on one leg. Most women now would have fallen in love with him but Jac the evil goddess just felt nothing.

Jac the evil goddess waved at Harold the Demon King and he disappeared from her realm and appeared on the ground of the mountain. And there were almost a thousand strong demons waiting for Harold the Demon King on the ground. When Harold saw the demons he whispered, thank you Jac before he left the foot of the mountain with the demons.

"Argh. I am tired Cherry. Is there anything more I need to do ?", Jac the evil goddess asked.

"You.... you .... irresponsible....", Cherry the avatar of death first class was about to say something but became speechless when the angels came and carried Jac the evil goddess to the tenth level of her realm to rest.

To be continued.......

(Note : sorry for the short chapter. Check out Asian hobbyist, they have started carrying my stories. Next chapter more on the gods, more on the hero and more on the Demon King.)