Chapter 12 : Not Fast, Just Furious

The next day after they were back in the royal capital of the Kingdom of Light, Kenji Fujimori, Peter the fighter and Vanessa the witch were discussing team names for their Hero party. All of them were in the royal castle in the royal dining room discussing their team name for their hero party.

"I would like to suggest we name the hero party, Peter's Fighters.", Peter the fighter said proudly.

"I object. I would like to name the party, Vanessa's Beauties.", Vanessa the witch said while ignoring them.

"Um. How about we name our party, the fast and furious, after an earth movie ?", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero asked nicely.

"Um, fast and furious, sounds like a sexual act that is over quickly. Not good.", Peter the fighter said with a frown.

"Yes, I hate to admit it. People will think we are perverts.", Vanessa the witch said while twirling her hair.

"Um. Then how about we name our hero party, not fast, just furious ?", Kenji Fujimori asked excitedly.

"That sounds not bad. I would not want to be known as fast when performing a sexual act. I can live with this, not fast, just furious. Accepted.", Peter the fighter said while looking at Kenji Fujimori lewdly.

"Okay. Whatever is fine. I can live with our team name, not fast, just furious.", Vanessa the witch said while not looking at her team mates.

"Okay ! We are now the hero party known as , not fast, just furious !", Kenji Fujimori shouted in joy. Kenji Fujimori was excited to train more and rescue the beautiful girl that he loved, Jacqueline.

Meanwhile in the realm of Clark, the god of heroes and power, he was sitting down in the clouds talking to Joshua the angel. They were discussing the upcoming fight between the Hero and the Demon King decided by the priests of Clark and Queen Evelyn.

"Um. Joshua , the priests of Clark asked me to be a witness in the hero's fight against the Demon King. What should I do , Joshua ?", Clark, the god of heroes and power asked Joshua the boy angel.

"About that it might not be a bad idea to witness the fight and if the hero is about to lose, you should intervene.", Joshua the boy angel said smugly.

"But how ? I heard Jac the evil goddess, my future mate will be there.", Clark, the god of heroes and power asked.

"That's easy just talk to Jac the evil goddess, she has a weakness against good guys, if the hero is about to lose, just ask Jac the evil goddess to weaken the Demon King.", Joshua the boy angel said smugly.

"Are you sure that is the right thing to do ?", Clark, the god of heroes and power asked.

"Of course it is the right thing to do ! Have I ever lead you down the wrong path ! After all this World and your position as a god is the reward you richly deserve for all the lives you saved when you were a medic on Earth. You have earned this. Now do not disappoint me, Clark !", Joshua the boy angel said menacingly.

"Um... yes sir.", Clark the god of heroes and power said meekly.

"That's better Clark.", Joshua the boy angel said smugly as he smiled sweetly at Clark.

While in the evil realm, Jac the evil goddess is talking to Cherry the avatar of death first class. Jac was discussing with Cherry about the upcoming fight the Demon King Harold had with the hero Kenji Fujimori. Jac the evil goddess was as usual lying in her bed and Cherry the avatar of death first class was standing next to Jac's bed. Jac the evil goddess room was made of fluffy white clouds and beautiful oaken furnitures.

"I am worried about Harold the Demon King, Cherry. The summoned hero Kenji Fujimori appears to be very strong. I saw him the other day throwing giant fire balls that could easily kill any beings.", Jac the evil goddess said while looking at Cherry.

"Gah ! If you are worried stop lying on the bed, give the Demon King some powers that will blow the hero out of the water. And don't just lie here, create more demons for the Demon King's army.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said while looking at Jac angrily.

"Harold has already have enough powers. As for the demons, I think we have more than half a million demons already. Any more demons and this world called Brown would be in trouble due to demon over population.", Jac the evil goddess said thoughtfully.

"Ha ! Well don't just lie there on the bed, get up. Do something, anything. We have to make sure the Demon King Harold wins. Or the hero Kenji Fujimori might be coming here to kill you next after he kills the Demon King.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said grimly.

"Do you think the hero Kenji Fujimori will kill me ?!", Jac the evil goddess said in shock.

"Yes, he will kill you. It is  a standard, so far as I know no hero has ever not killed the evil god. So trust me after the Demon King Harold dies, the hero Kenji Fujimori will come here to kill you.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said grimly.

"Oh....", Jac the evil goddess said. Jac wondered what her fate might be if Harold the Demon King is killed and Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero were to march here with his hero party to kill her. However little does Jac the evil goddess knows, if Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero and his hero party ever come, they would be here to rescue Jac and make her the hero's bride. After all Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero has fallen madly and deeply in love with Jac the evil goddess. And a person in love is blind to anything and everything.

To be continued......

(Note : sorry for the short chapter. More next chapter as we see how the fight progresses in the stinky town of Durian, home to the stinky fruit Durian.)