Chapter 40 : Jacqueline the Goddess vs Goddess of Creation Sarah

Joshua the boy angel decided to see Crowley the god of rules and knowledge to see if he can help him get rid of Jac the evil goddess curse of elevator music Serbia Strong. He teleported using the teleportation machine in his heaven. Once Joshua the boy angel arrived at the new teleportation destination, he could see many angels teleporting in and out of a facility surrounded by white fluffy clouds. It was the main branch of heaven, the place where Goddess of Creation Sarah lived together with her husband Crowley the god of rules and knowledge.

Joshua the boy angel quickly plodded to the main office where Crowley the god of rules and knowledge resides. While he was doing that he was also humming the song, "Serbia Strong". When Joshua the boy angel arrived at the main office he could see someone walking out of the office he had shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes and was around seventeen years old. It was Crowley the god of rules and knowledge.

"Crowley !", Joshua the boy angel shouted in desperation.

"Huh ! Why if it isn't Joshua. What's up ?", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge asked in a nonchalantly manner.

"Please, please help me.....", Joshua the boy angel begged.

"Huh ! Come in to my office and tell me about it.", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge said seriously.

Joshua the boy angel walked together with Crowley the god of rules and knowledge into his office. When they were there and Joshua was seated, he told Crowley everything, even the fact that he had broken the rules.

"So you did that. I would not tell Goddess of Creation Sarah about this. If you do, you would end up in the circle of pain or become a fallen angel.", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge said seriously.

"Please, please can you remove the curse of the elevator music Serbia Strong from me. The song Serbia Strong is slowly driving me mad.", Joshua the boy angel said pleadingly.

"I will try but I am not as strong as the Goddess of Creation Sarah.", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge said seriously.

Crowley the god of rules and knowledge moved his hands around Joshua the boy angel's head but as he did that the light coming from his hands were pushed backed.

"I am sorry Joshua. I can't remove your curse. We have to go and confront the Goddess Jacqueline. I am sure I can defeat her and get her to remove your curse. And whatever you do, you must never ever tell Goddess of Creation Sarah about this.", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge said with a serious tone.

Joshua the boy angel nodded his head as tears streamed down his face. He had never been this grateful before. He swore he would pay back Crowley's kindness.

Both of them left the office of main heaven and went to the main teleportation circle and teleported straight to the planet Jacqueline to Jac the evil goddess realm.

When they arrived, they found out they were teleprted directly into Jac the evil goddess's throne room. Sitting on a golden throne floating in the air covered with gemstones as large as a human's hand's was a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed goddess with jiggling breasts, slim waists and a beautiful face that took your breath away. Behind her were a thousand beautiful female golden dragons in human form with golden eyes and armed to the teeth with god tier weapons.  Below Jac the evil goddess throne was a black knight Demon, an undead god Demon, an evil looking Devil Demon and finally something that came out of a Cthulhu nightmare.

"Ah......", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge was speechless. He was shocked at the beauty of Jac the evil goddess and the power of that goddess. In terms of beauty Jac the evil goddess was as beautiful as the Goddess of Creation Sarah. In terms of power, Crowley wasn't sure but he felt that she was close to the power of the Goddess of Creation Sarah. In other words he was in trouble.