Chapter 15 : Jac's Weakness

Kenji Fujimori and his hero party not fast, just furious had entered the circle where the fight was about to begin. Harold the Demon King was already in the circle having entered earlier. Now everyone was observing to see who will make the first move.

Harold the Demon King was not a fool and he did earlier preparations and training, he had spies dig up information on both Vanessa the witch and Peter the fighter. However Harold the Demon King could not get much information on the summoned hero Kenji Fujimori as he had just appeared on this world called Brown. Harold the Demon King now knew every single weakness the hero party called, "not fast, just furious", had.

Harold the Demon King knew he had to get rid of Vanessa the witch's long range attack first.

"Vanessa, your hair is in a mess !", The Demon King Harold shouted out.

"Is it ? Thank you.", Vanessa the witch started to open her bag and take out her mirror to look at herself.

The Demon King Harold quickly moved behind her and give her a karate chop to her neck. Vanessa the witch slumped into Harold's waiting arms as she lost all consciousness.

"Why you dirty ! Don't worry Kenji I will protect you.", Peter the fighter said as he moved in front of Kenji Fujimori to protect him.

"Peter, look I brought you a gift, a child of the demon race.", Harold the Demon King said with a smirk.

"Why, do you think I am stupid....... why, thank you.", Peter the fighter said as he saw a beautiful Incubus child being held up by a Demon. Peter the fighter's nose started to bleed and there appears a look of ecstasy on his face.

The Demon King Harold moved behind Peter the fighter and proceeded to give him a karate chop to the neck. Thud, the sound of Peter the fighter falling on the ground and losing all consciousness.

Kenji Fujimori meanwhile had taken out his sword and proceeded to swing it at the Demon King from behind, but the Demon King Harold was faster than him and moved out of the way.

Currently both the Demon King Harold and Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero was facing each other. They were ten feet away from each other. Kenji Fujimori had unsheathed his sword and was taking a defensive stance while the Demon King Harold could be seen chanting some type of spell for a long range attack.

Suddenly multiple fire balls appeared in front of the Demon King and moved towards Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero. Kenji Fujimori could not avoid all the fire balls and used his light magic to create a magical barrier but the multiple fire balls did inflict quite a heavy damage on Kenji Fujimori even with the magical barrier. There was a smug smile on Harold the Demon King's face. Harold the Demon King knew he just needed one more strike to finish off Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero.

Clark the god of heroes and power's face went pale. He quickly rushed over to Jac the evil goddess.

"Um. Jacqueline would you mind making the Demon King weaker ?", Clark the god of heroes and power asked sweetly. Clark the god of heroes and power ignored Cherry the avatar of death next to Jac the evil goddess.

Jac the evil goddess's weakness kicked in, her heart beat faster and she felt that she had to help Clark the god of heroes and power. She weakened the Demon King Harold.

Cherry the avatar of death first class could see the Jac's weakness taking effect. She felt angry at Joshua the boy angel and Clark the god of heroes and power for taking advantage of Jac the evil goddess.

"What the f-ck !", Harold the Demon King shouted as he felt his power reduced.

However Harold the Demon King has been given every type of fighting techniques available from Earth, from Kung fu to karate. Harold the Demon King quickly moved behind Kenji Fujimori and kicked his leg, causing Kenji to fall down. Harold the Demon King was about to make the finishing blow when......

Clark the god of heroes and power moved closer to Jac the evil goddess and once again said, "Jacqueline do you mind making the Demon King weaker again ?".

Once again Jac's weakness kicked in and she weakened the Demon King again.

"Argh !", Harold the Demon King felt pain when he gave the death chop with his hand to Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero's body.

Kenji Fujimori having recovered on the ground took his sword and slashed at Harold the weakened Demon King.

Harold the Demon King refused to give up and tried to continue to fight but with his weakened state, that one sword slash by Kenji Fujimori was fatal.

As Harold the Demon King fell down clutching his stomach from the slash wound, he lay there on the ground dying. Jac the evil goddess rushed to him.

"I am sorry Harold. It's all my fault, I weakened you when Clark asked me to. Please forgive me.", Jac the evil goddess said as she held Harold's hand and cried.

"It's not your fault Jacqueline, Demon King's are fated to die by the hands of the hero. I don't blame you, after all you told me your weakness when we had dinner in the forest not long ago. I have accepted my fate. I am just sorry, I could not be a better Demon King for you. I am sorry I can't protect you anymore.", Harold the Demon King said as he breathed his last breath and closed his eyes. Jac the evil goddess was still holding Harold the Demon King's dead body.

Tears streamed down Jac's beautiful face as she heard Harold the Demon King's final words.

Suddenly Kenji Fujimori rushed forward towards Jac the evil goddess.

"Jacqueline, I am coming for you !", Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero said while still brandishing his sword covered in Harold's blood. What Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero wanted to say was that he was coming to save Jacqueline and make her his wife, girlfriend or bride, just take your pick. However because Kenji Fujimori was exhausted by his fight with Harold the Demon King, the first thing he blurted out to Jac the evil goddess was this nonsense.

"Hah!", Jac the evil goddess shouted in shock.

"We had better go. After all once the hero has killed the Demon King, he will kill the evil goddess.", Cherry the avatar of death first class whispered to Jac.

Both Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the avatar of death first class vanished in a flash of light.

Once back at her evil realm, Jac the evil goddess was hiding in her bedroom in her bed crying tears of fear and sadness. Fear because she is worried Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero is coming to kill her. Sadness because the Demon King Harold is dead. Cherry was there in the bed next to her comforting her.

"This is not right, Jacqueline. I will be going to see Death to cash in on my favor that he owes me. I will find a way to erase your weakness Jacqueline even if it kills me.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said as she disappeared. Jac the evil goddess cannot follow Cherry because all gods and goddesses are bound to their world as a rule, this rule was made by the Goddess Of Creation Sarah.

"Don't leave me Cherry !", Jac the evil goddess shouted out from her bed as she shook from fear and sadness. Tears were still streaming down her beautiful face.

To be continued.....

(Note : next chapter Joshua the boy angel)