Chapter 17 : Death

Jac the evil goddess was still hiding in her bed as she was in shock and living in fear. In fear after the death of the Demon King Harold, she would be next on the hero's list of evil beings to kill. In shock as she was a slave to her weakness, she could not do anything but follow the command of Clark the god of heroes and power. She had cried for a few days and afterwards she would go out of her room every day to create strong demons to hinder the hero and his hero party. Right now Jac the evil goddess was hiding in her room shaking in fear. Fear that the hero would come here and kill her like he did Harold the Demon King. Fear that she was next to be killed by the hero Kenji Fujimori.

Jac the evil goddess's POV

Why, why did Harold have to die ? He was a kind and a sweet man. Why did the hero kill him ? Does the hero want to kill me ? What did I do wrong ? Must we kill each other for no reason ? And why can't I control my heart and mind ? Must I be a slave to my weakness and my destiny ? Am I to become a slave to a man ? Will I listen to man for the rest of my life, a slave to love ? Why ? Why, can't I chose my own destiny ? Am I doomed ? Is my fate sealed ?

All these fears and doubts flowed through Jac the evil goddess's mind as she huddled near the end of her large wooden bed crying in silent. Jac the evil goddess had lost hope of ever being free from her weakness, would she become a slave ? Would she become a man's plaything ?

Meanwhile Cherry the avatar of death was moving towards the Death realm which looked like  a black cloud in the middle of nowhere. When Cherry the avatar of death first class arrived at Death's Realm, there were no one there to greet her. She thought that there were no one there to greet her because she was shunned. However the truth is that most of the avatar of deaths that Cherry knew were avatar of deaths second class and above, there were no avatar of deaths first class in her age group which was million of years old. Due to that the younger avatar of deaths just ignored her as they didn't know her. They all avoided her as they thought Cherry had fallen out of favor with Death. Cherry the avatar of death first class moved to the back alley way where there was secret entrance to Death's office. Cherry the avatar of death first class was shown this secret entrance by Death.

Sitting at his desk was a skeletal figure wearing a greyish robe with an ugly silver medal clipped to the robe while humming a happy tune was Death. He or she since Death was inter sex was having a happy moment as there were no emergencies in the Death realm and Death had not been called up the Goddess of Creation Sarah for anything. Death wondered if this happy moment would continue forever when the black wall to his office started to creak and move. Ah ! Death thought someone was using his secret entrance to his or her office. Thump, the black wall to the side of Death's office opened with a sound and Cherry the avatar of death first class stepped out of it.

"Cherry !", Death spoke in a surprised booming voice.

"Milord Death, please grant me your boon.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said she kneeled before Death.

"Cherry ! It's good to see you again ! What brings you here ?!", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"I am here to request for the boon you promised me. Please help Jac the evil goddess.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said while still kneeling.

"Please stand up ! And tell me what is going on ?!", Death spoke in a booming voice.

"Please help My friend the goddess Jacqueline. She has a weakness that cause her to be weak to good guys.", Cherry the avatar of death first class pleaded.

"Tell me more !", Death spoke in a booming voice.

Cherry the avatar of death first class proceeded to explain and tell Death the story of how Jac the evil goddess had a weakness for good guys and how Joshua the angel did not give her any information during her reincarnation. Cherry also told Death about the death of the Demon King Harold and how Jacqueline was forced to weaken the Demon King Harold by Clark the god of heroes and power.

"So ! Joshua the angel did not do his duty and he gave Jacqueline your goddess friend a weakness using the Goddess of Creation Sarah's powers !", Death spoke in a booming voice as he pondered.

"Yes.", Cherry the avatar of death first class replied.

"Where is Jacqueline now ?!", Death asked in a booming voice.

"My friend is still in the planet Brown, as a goddess she is tied to that world.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said.

"That should not be a problem !", Death said in a booming voice as he waved his hand and darkness formed.

Out of the darkness formed by Death, a figure of a young beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed goddess appeared. It was Jac the goddess of evil.

"Huh ! Where am I ?", Jac the evil goddess said in shock.

"Cherry !", Jac the evil goddess shouted out.

"Welcome to Death's Realm, Jacqueline.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said happily.

"Are we both dead ? Did the hero finally kill me ?", Jac the evil goddess asked in confusion.

"Ha ! Ha ! No I brought you here with my power !", Death spoke in a booming voice proudly.

"Yes, Jacqueline. You can trust him, he or she is Death. Death has agreed to help us.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said.

"You did ? Can you help me, please ?", Jac the evil goddess asked nervously.

"I might !", Death spoke in a booming voice proudly.

"It's that Joshua the boy angel that did this to me. Why are you helping me ?", Jac the evil goddess asked nervously.

"It's because I can !", Death spoke in a booming voice proudly.

"Can you complain to the Goddess of Creation Sarah about Joshua the boy angel ? You do know her right ?", Jac the evil goddess asked.

"Ha ! Ha ! I don't think that's a good idea ! Because sometimes the Goddess of Creation Sarah can be a bitch ! Oops ! I did not mean that ! It was because of work stress ! Please forgive me ! I love you Goddess Of Creation Sarah ! You are one of the most wonderful boss to work for !", Death spoke in a booming voice as he or she dogeza and knelt down in prayer like stance on the black floor.

"Ahem ! Getting back to the topic ! We will find a way to help you without letting Goddess of Creation Sarah know ! Can you show me your status Jacqueline !", Death spoke in a booming voice proudly.

"Status !", Jac the evil goddess shouted and her status was displayed for all to see.

Name : Jacqueline 

Profession : evil goddess, slave to destiny, Demon God, Goddess of Heaven

Age : 15 years old (fixed)

Sex : Female (Virgin)

Powers : ability to make any person or being fall in lover with her or any other person or being, able to create super strong demons, ability to seduce any person or being, able to make person or being beautiful, able to create undead, power to create, power to heal and protect.

Domains : goddess of love, seduction and light

Strength: mental fortitude and kind nature

Weakness : fall in love easily with good guys. Could turn into a good goddess.

"What ? I seemed to have gained some additional powers.", Jac the evil goddess said with a surprised face.

To be continued.....

(Note : next chapter grim reaper, hope you like the story so far, more stars please. Thank you readers for all the support. And this chapter is a re write, I accidentally deleted this chapter. My fault, not wattpad)