Chapter 37 : Jac Supreme Goddess of the World

It had been almost one month since Jac the evil goddess had come back to the world called Brown. This scene had happened before Edward the new hero had met the Hidden One. It was before the appearance of the Demon Queen. In this one month the world called Brown had changed to become the world called Jacqueline. This world's name had changed to become Jacqueline. Jac the evil goddess now was Jac the Supreme Goddess of this world. Every single person and beings in this world even gods and goddesses now calls this World Jacqueline.

In Jac the evil goddess heaven, there were now one thousand female golden dragons. Jac the evil goddess had created them all in less than a month's time. Every single golden dragon here was strong enough to destroy a world on their own. And by Jac the evil goddess side was Cherry the grim reaper, she was even stronger than a golden dragon, in fact Cherry realized that she was so strong now that she could easily kill a universe if she wanted to. But the strongest being among all of them now was Jac the evil goddess, she had three known titles now and one hidden title. The three known titles were :-

Supreme Goddess of the World

Grim Reaper 

Destroyer of Destiny 

And one hidden title which even Jac the evil goddess did not know what it was.

As Jac the evil goddess surveyed her surroundings in her heaven, she got a message from an angel of hers. The message was that Harold the Demon King was outside her heaven's gate and wanted to see her. Isn't Harold the Demon King dead, that was the first thought that crossed Jac the evil goddess mind.

During the same day Franz the old Demon caretaker as usual served Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero breakfast in his room and had a conversation with him. However this time the conversation veeered into something important that he wanted to tell him.

"Kenji, please get ready earlier today. It is time to see our ally for revenge the goddess Jacqueline.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said seriously.

"What ?!", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero said in shock.

"Yes, today after all our preparations is the time to meet our strongest ally to get revenge on your enemies the goddess Jacqueline.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said with a stern face.

The cheeks on Kenji Fujimori's face blushed red as if he was a school girl as he wolfed down his breakfast. As he was eating, he said , "Yes !", to Franz the old Demon caretaker's statement.

Kenji Fujimori's heart beat faster than normal as he felt he was about to meet his one true love Jacqueline the beautiful goddess.

When Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero was ready, Franz the old Demon caretaker lead him up a mountain path that was rocky and dangerous to a white cloud that covers the mountain. Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero was huffing and puffing out of breathe climbing up the mountain. While Franz the old Demon caretaker seem to be having a leisurely stroll up the mountain and did not even break a sweat. Once they got past the white cloud, Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero said just one word, "Beautiful !".

What greeted Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero and Franz the old Demon caretaker was white clouds and bright sunshine with beautiful angels and a golden gate. If you could imagine the most beautiful place in existence this would be it. Jac the evil goddess had created paradise in her version of heaven and imbued it with beauty and majesty. When Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero and Franz the old Demon caretaker approached the golden gates of Jac's heaven, two angels stopped them.

"Halt ! Who are you ? And what do you want ?", one of the beautiful male angel guards said.

"My name is Franz and this is Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero. And we are here to see the goddess Jacqueline.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said seriously.

"Why should we let you through heaven's gate.", the other male angel guard said with a fierce tone as he brandished his golden spear at them.

"Please tell Jacqueline the goddess that Harold the Demon King wants to see her urgently.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said seriously.

"Huh !", both angel guards said in shock. Both angels knew that Harold the Demon King has died and was killed by the hero.

While Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero's face was in shock the moment he heard that statement.

"Very well, we will relay the message and see if Jacqueline the goddess will come out to see you.", one of the angel guards said as he called a female angel over to relay the message.

Both Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero and Franz the old Demon caretaker could only wait to see if Jac the evil goddess would come and see them.

"Why did you say Harold the Demon King wanted to see Jacqueline the goddess ? Isn't Harold the Demon King dead ?", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero whispered to Franz the old Demon caretaker.

"Trust me...", Franz the old Demon caretaker whispered back in reply.

While that was happening Jac the evil goddess was moving fast to the entrance of her heaven to see who this imposter was. She was moving past the statue of the goddess Demeter she had erected everywhere in her heaven. Following her was two female golden dragons that were guarding her. After all she was their creator. When Jac the evil goddess arrived at the entrance of her heaven she was shocked by the sight that greeted her, it was an old Demon that she did not recognize and Kenji Fujimori the hero that slew Harold the Demon King.

Jac the evil goddess stormed out of heaven's gate and said, "Alright you came all the way here so I can finally kill you !".

"Wait ! Jacqueline it's me Harold.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said as he began to transform and change shape to become Harold the Demon King.

"What ?!", both Jac the evil goddess and Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero shouted out in shock.

"Please let me explain. In a few moments time you will revive me again and transport me back in time to the moment of my death with the disguise ability. You can do anything now my goddess Jacqueline.", Harold the Demon King said as he knelt down in front of Jac the evil goddess.

Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero also knelt down.

Jac the evil goddess lips began to curl up to form a smile as he moved her hands and fingers to revive Harold the Demon King again, she put an additional power of disguise ability into him and put information directly into his head as she moved the revived Harold the Demon King back in time to the moment he died. Jac the evil goddess then turned her head towards Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero and Harold the Demon King.

"Rise and please inform me of what has happened these last few months Harold.", Jac the evil goddess said happily with a smile on her face.

"It would be my pleasure my goddess.", Harold the Demon King said as he explained everything that happened.

"And that is why Kenji Fujimori is with me....", Harold the Demon King said.

"Hmm... please spread the news that there is now a Demon Queen that controls the Demon. An extremely powerful Demon Queen.", Jac the evil goddess said with an evil smile.

"It would be my pleasure.", Harold the Demon King said with a smile.

With Harold back Jac the evil goddess thought it would be easy to crush her enemies. But first she had to deal with her most dangerous enemy the evil shota boy angel Joshua. If she got rid of him first then the others would be easy. At the thought of that, an evil smile formed on Jac the evil goddess face.

As for Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero he could only think of how beautiful Jac the evil goddess looked. While Harold the Demon King's heart beat faster as he was back together with the person he loved most in this world called Jacqueline.

To be continued.......

(Note : next chapter the story continues, what will happen to Jacqueline. Will she be able to beat Joshua the boy angel ? Or will Joshua call for help ? Next chapter what world is this called ?)