#16(Zayn)

"Oh God Niall, I can't believe we are in first row," I said with dreamy eyes.

Niall obviously ignored me and started shouting,"Look, look that's Charlotte. Oh my God I'm gonna faint, she is so cute."

Niall continued to scream her name ignoring me and when she came close to him he even made me take a picture of them.

"Zayn, I'm in love." He said as he saw her walk away.

"Okay that's enough, let's focus attention back on me. Harry is about to come out. I'm gonna die. Niall if I faint catch me please, I don't wanna break a bone."

"Stop being such a drama queen Zee." Niall chuckled.

"You don't understand, he's my celebrity crush since for ever and in a few minutes I'll realize he is a real human being." As I was saying so every one started to scream. My heartbeat quickened. That was it.

"Oh my God Niall that's him." I screamed pointing in the direction of Harry's figure, who was there, taking pictures for the paparazzi with Kendall.

I couldn't believe he was so close to me. I was gonna faint.

After a few minutes of taking pictures, he and Kendall started to walk the red carpet, separating their ways to take pictures with fans.

Harry luckily started from the side me and Niall were. I couldn't believe it. Me and Niall started shouting his name until he approached us.

When he noticed me I saw something twitch in his eyes and he immediately smiled at me.

"Hi Harry!" I said excited.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked with his deep voice that made me shiver.

"Oh God, I'm so good, can we take a picture?"

He nodded and I took out my phone extending my arm to take a selfie.

He smiled at the camera pressing his cheek to mine, making my whole face tingle and blush like crazy.

I couldn't believe what was happening everything went like a blur and after taking a picture with Niall too, Harry continued his red carpet not before waving and smiling directly at me.

I wish this moment could have lasted more.