#140 (Harry)

I woke up to the sound of loud pounding. Was it my head or something else? Probably both. I was afraid to open my eyes I didn't want the light to hurt. All I remembered was falling asleep on the couch while crying and drinking vodka.

Suddenly I heard in the distance someone shouting, ''Harry, open up, c'mon!'' I couldn't understand why they were shouting and what did I have to open.

The door, Harry, I told myself, maybe they want you to open the door.

I groaned. I didn't want to get up.

''Harry, open the fucking door!'' The voice shouted angrier.

Yeah, they wanted me to open the door. So I decided that I had to get up. I slowly opened my eyes, expecting a lot of light, but it was actually dark. I thanked God for that. I started to slowly get up, my head pounding and spinning more than ever.

I sat on the couch thinking if it was really worth it to go and open the fucking door. But then I decided it was if I wanted the person to stop pounding on the door since my head was hurting like Hell. So I got up and dragged my feet to the door. I said, probably not loud enough to be heard, ''One second, fuck.''

After probably a minute or so I managed to open the door and there I found Zayn ( Probably Louis and Niall, too, but who cares). I smiled big and slurred, ''Zayn?'' I launched myself into his arms and he reluctantly held me.

''Harry?" He called out.

''Mh?''

''Have you been drinking?'' He asked.

''Mhmh.'' I confirmed.

''Harry, please let's get inside,'' he murmured letting go of me and putting an arm around my waist, to support my weigh. ''Let's go to your bedroom, I'll put you to bed,'' He sid kind of sweetly. Once again I just hummed in response.

He led me to my bedroom and when we got inside he closed the door behind us. He made me sit and he started to unbutton my jeans, '' Let's get you out of your clothes, eh?'' 

I nodded as he got me out of my jeans.

''I'm sorry,'' I started to cry while he was unbuttoning my shirt. He looked up at me and shook his head, ''H, please, why don't we talk about this tomorrow?'' I nodded as he wiped away some tears from my face. 

He finally took off my shirt, helped me lay down on the bed and covered me with my sheets. He kneeled down, next to me and kissed my forehead. Then he got up and as he started to walk away I took his hand, which made him turn around.

''Stay?'' I almost whispered. 

''H,'' he hesitated, ''it's better if I go.''

I just nodded.