#113 (Zayn)

"Hey H?" I said answering the phone.

"Hey baby."

"Why did you call?" I asked, he didn't usually call out of the blue.

"I just wanted to hear your sexy voice," he teased.

I chuckled, " and?"

"I need to tell you something ..." he hesitated.

"But?"

"But I don't think you'll like it very much."

"What did you do?" I asked tense.

"I didn't do anything," he answered, "it's just that I've got a call from management."

"Is it about the coming out thing?"

"Yeah. They told me I can come out soon."

"Isn't it a good thing?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, but uhm, they want us to do some interviews ..."

"Us?!" My tone raised by an octave.

"Yeah they say it could be good publicity for the musical." I heard him sigh.

"But I am not a celebrity, I can't do an interview, oh God, I-I have anxiety problems, I, Harry, I don't know," how could they exploit our relationship for publicity. I couldn't be interviewed.

"Z, please, calm down. You won't have to do anything if you don't want to," Harry said with soothing voice.

"But Harry, the coming out?"

"No baby, if you are not comfortable with doing it, we won't do it. I don't care what management will say or if we will have to stay in the closet forever. The important thing is that I have got you."

"No Harry," I shook my head, "if it means we can be together without any worries I can do it."

"Zayn please, you don't have to."

"H, I can, it won't be too bad," I tried to convince myself more than him.

"Okay, okay, you don't have to agree right now, you can think about it."

"Okay, okay, I'll think about it. I just wish you were here," I sighed.

"Me too baby, me too. I love you whatever decision you'll take, remember that I don't care as long as I am with you."

I smiled, " I love you too."