#116 (Niall)

I heard that Louis kept on knocking on my door.

"C'mon Ni, open up!" He shouted.

"I'm not presentable!" I shouted back.

"C'mon, don't be a baby, I just wanna talk I don't care how you look," I could hear the irritation in his voice.

I huffed. I guess since he flew all over the world just to talk to me, I could let him in.

I shuffled my feet on the floor and slowly opened the door. I looked up at him with tired eyes and half smiled, "sorry, come in."

"God Ni, you should really have a shower!"

"Told you I wasn't presentable," I shrugged, sitting on the bed.

He chuckled bitterly and sat next to me.

"What do you want from me Lou?" I asked.

"I don't want anything, you are just overreacting," he stated.

"I don't like boys, Lou I don't know, I'm confused right now," I put my head into my hands.

He sighed and put an arm around my shoulders, squeezing me thight.

"Ni, I'll have to admit I like you and honestly I've never made it a secret," he chuckled, " but I don't care about that at the moment. I want you back as a friend, I miss you."

I put my head in the crook of his neck and side-hugged him, "I miss you too, I'm sorry if I overreacted."

"Don't worry, now go have a shower, ya stinky."