#150 (Third Person POV)

It was the 12th penthouse they had visited in two weeks. Yes, Harry had a thing for penthouses. He said he loved being on top and having a spectacular. And that's exactly what had made him say he didn't like all the penthouses they had already seen: he didn't fall in love with their view. 

But this time Zayn could see Harry's eyes sparkle as soon as the realtor showed them the big terrace.

''Oh my God, '' Harry whispered to Zayn as the realtor was giving the the datails about the terrace.

''I Know,'' Zayn said simply.

They were in awe and didn't really listen to what the realtor was saying. But their moment was interrupted by the realtor addresing directly to them, ''So Mr Styles and Mr Malik, this is one of the best penthouses in London and recently the demand for penthouses like this one has rised, so I wouldn't really miss this opportunity. Either way I'll let you two discuss and give you a bit of privacy for that, I'm sure this Amazing view will inspire you and lead you to the right decision. As soon as you are ready you you'll find me in the Kitchen.''

''Thank you, sir, '' Harry said and the realtor excused herself and went inside the penthouse.

''This is it, Zayn.'' he said taking Zayn's hand and turning to look at him, ''I want to live here with you. I could see myself watching this amazing view with you forever. I want this to be our place.''

'' I love you, Harry.''

''I love you, too.''

- The end -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody,

yeah, finally and author's note! I wanted to thank every single person that supported this story by reading, voting and commenting it. I had so much fun writing it and without your amazing support I wouldn't have finished it. I'm sorry if the end kinda sucks but I felt like it was the right moment for this story to end. I'm debating whether I should write a sequel to this story or not ... what do you guy think? Would you read it?

I've also been thinking about writing a new book 'cause lately a lot of ideas have been flooding my mind. Would you guys rather read about Zarry or another couple?

I'm again everyone and see you soon for a new story!

-Ale