#67(Harry)

"He's coming, He's coming!" I shouted barging into my stylist room backstage.

I did my happy dance as Louis rolled his eyes.

"Why I think this has to do with Zayn" Louis asked, as he prepared the chair in front of the mirror for me.

"Because it does!" I smiled big as I sat on the chair he prepared for me.

"What happened?" He asked as he went to a rail full of clothes in order to pick up some to show me.

"I asked him to come to New York for spring break, at first he was being stubborn because he said he didn't want to take advantage of my money, but then he agreed and he's coming in less then a month. Oh my God Lou I'm so excited!" I explained as he went through the choice of clothes, before picking a black t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

"And to think you were afraid he was in just for your money," Louis chuckled as he came back towards me.

"Yeah, in fact, I want to ask him to be my boyfriend if everything goes well." I nodded.

"Aww, my Hazzy is so whipped it is so cute!" He cooed and I rolled my eyes deciding not to answer, "Anyway, Hazzy in love, this is a casual radio interview so this will do," He said throwing the clothes at me, "get changed and then we can see what we can do with that nest on your head."