#82 (Harry)

Zayn had insisted on going to Central Park, and I couldn't deny it.

I took him to the Cop Cot. I especially liked  that place because it was secluded and not many people knew it. We managed to get to the park unnoticed, or at least no one had bothered us, so I thought it would be nice to remain unnoticed inside the park as well.

When we got there we sat on the grass under a tree.

"I wish I could hold your hand," I sighed.

"Yeah ... " he hesitated, "but we don't want to ruin your carrier, it's for the best."

"I'm sorry," I said putting a hand on his thigh.

He turned his face around and looked at me, "for what?"

I lowered my glance and sighed again,"For carrying you in this mess, I mean first of all I'm not out, you costantly get people harassing you on instagram, we can't live normally because I'm famous and-"

"Hey," Zayn stopped me putting an arm around my shoulder,"stop being so pessimistic, I don't care about all those things, I just care about you. Don't worry about me getting messages on the gram, I ignore them and don't worry about not being out, when you'll be ready I'll be there for you  throughout the whole process, besides people shouldn't really care about your sexuality."

"Yeah I know," I smiled, " you are special y'know?"

He chuckled and shook his head, " I really would like to kiss you right now,"

As I was about to answer I heard my name being called, so Zayn immediately unwrapped his arm from my shoulder and I looked up to see a girl who couldn't be older than fifteen.

"Hi, could we take a picture together?" She asked shyly.

"Of course love, luckily we also have a great photographer here," I said getting up from the ground and motioning to Zayn.