#86 (Harry)

I was nervous, so nervous. I had invited Zayn out for a dinner in this nice Italian Restaurant near Little Italy. It was the first time we had dinner outside here in New York and luckily no one had bothered us when we got here, but I knew that the word had spread out and that by the time we would be out of the restaurant there would be paparazzi waiting for us.

But I wasn't nervous because of the paparazzi, I was nervous because that night I wanted to make Zayn mine.

"You should have told me," I said looking at him fondly.

"What?" He asked tilting his head on the side.

"That you think I don't trust you."

He widened his eyes confused but then nodded and groaned in realisation, "Niall?"

I nodded chuckling and putting a spoonful of my chocolate cake in my mouth.

"I'm gonna kill him and his big mouth," he sipped on his wine.

"That's not necessary."

"You bet it is."

I shook my head and reached for his hand on the table. He blushed as I touched him.

"I do trust you Z," I said sweetly, " I admit being cautious about this at first, but now I trust you wholeheartedly. I don't care you are a fan of mine or whatever you've proved me that you care a about me and that I can trust you."

He smiled shyly at me looking straight into my eyes.

"And Z?"

"Yeah?"

"Sorry if I'm late, but will you be my boyfriend?" I asked unsure.

Zayn smiled big and nodded furiously, "I really would like to kiss you right now."

"Yeah, we should go home." I said squeezing his hand.