#94 (Harry)

We were at Kendall's party and I had took with me Zayn, Louis and Niall. Louis and Niall had disappeared God knows where. I swear those two were like attached at the hip, it was kind of scary.

"I'm scared." Zayn mumbled grabbing my arm.

"Of what, Kendall?!" I chuckled.

"No, but she's your best friend. I want her to like me." He explained.

"Come on, she is the friendlier person I know and you, you are the most likable one. Nothing could go wrong."  I whispered into his ear smirking.

He blushed and said, "Uff come on, let's go."

I chuckled and took his hand in mine. Yeah, we were in public, but in this place there were so many people and most of them were already at their fourth drink, so no one would notice our entanglement hands.

We finally got into the Jenners' privé and as soon as we did Kendall noticed us and smiled wide coming towards us.

"Hello bitch," she said at me before giving me a quick hug.

"Nice as always," I scoffed shaking my head.

"Of course, and damn Harry he is hot," she commented eyeing Zayn up and down and Zayn blushed, as always.

"God, why did I think this was a good idea?"

"'Cause you love me, now if you may excuse us," she took my boyfriend's hand and basically abducted him.

Kendall and Zayn basically stayed together for the next two hours talking and laughing at God knows what. Zayn practically paid no attention to me.

So eneded up drinking I don't even know how many drinks with Kylie. Kendall knew that leaving me with Kylie always resulted in the both of us being pissed drunk. Why did she do that?

Finally Kendall got up from the sofa where she was sitting with Zayn, going towards the toilets. I was fed up,  so I got up and took the opportunity to get my Zayn back. I went towards him and sat next to him as soon as I approached him.

"You haven't been nice to me tonight," I slurred putting a hand on his thigh.

"H you are drunk." He simply stated.

"You ignored me." I said putting an arm around his torso and putting my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

"I like Kendall," he said putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeaah, you seem to like her more than me."

"Shut up."

"Can we dance?"

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"But whyyy?" I pouted.

"Come on H, you are clumsy even when sober."

"But pleasee," I pleaded leaving light kisses on his neck.

"H, we are in public." He warned.

"It's a privé."

"Yeah but we don't know everyone here, so we don't know if we can trust them."

"You are no fun."

"Why don't we go home?" Zayn asked

"Okay." I uffed.