#107 (Zayn)

That morning we all went to Harry's musical rehearsals and and after that we spent the day roaming around New York. I was surprised to see how Harry was able to go around practically unnoticed. Niall and Louis came with us because it was Niall and I's last day in New York, so we wanted to do something all together. Harry told me that the two had kissed, but from how they were behaving I could tell they didn't really talk about it. I would have to confront Niall about this sooner or later.

Now it was evening and Harry and I had decided we wanted to spend our last night together in bed cuddling and talking.

"I don't want you to go away," Harry mumbled, shrouding me with his strong arms, making me face him.

"Yeah I don't want to go back to England," I sighed looking up at him.

"Life sucks."

"Not if I get to be with you."

Harry chuckled, caressing my cheek lovingly, " and you say i'm the cheesy one."

"Ugh, shut up." I said pecking his lips.

"This is your last year studying photography, right?" Harry suddenly asked.

"Yes why?"

"What are you going to do after?"

"Uhm I think I'm going to look for a job."

"Okay."

"Why are you asking?"

"I'll tell you later. Now, why don't we do something funnier?" He said seductively kissing my neck.