#143 (Zayn)

I woke up feeling wet kisses being left on my jaw. I groaned and turned around, ''Let me sleep, H''.

''C'mon Z, why do you always have to be so grumpy?'' He asked spooning me and kissing my neck.

''That's what happens when you wake me up so early in the morning.''

''You don't even know what time is it.'' He snorted.

''I don't care, it's always too early to be awake in the morning,'' I could bet he rolled his eyes at that.

''I've missed you,'' He said with his breath fanning on my neck.

''It was just one day,'' I said.

''Yeah, but you hated me.''

This time it was my turn to roll my eyes. I turned around into his arms and looked at him straight into his green eyes, ''Now listen to me, Harry Styles, I could never ever hate you, be angry at you, yes, but hate you? Never. ''

''I love you,'' he said, his forehead pressed to mine.

''I love you, too,'' I answered, slightly pecking his lips.

''We should never be angry at each other,'' he stated seriously.

''Well it's not my fault you've got the worst management team ever,'' I said chuckling.

At that, Harry looked down ashamed, ''Oh no, H, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.''

''No you are right. I promise I'm gonna do something about. All of this can't keep happening.''