#85 (Niall)

I was lying on my bed casually scrolling through my phone.

Suddenly I felt Louis jump on me not so gracefully, sitting on my tummy and putting his hands on my chest.

"Ugh, Louis get off me!" I uffed annoyed, looking up at him.

"Nuh-uh," he chuckled smacking lightly my chest.

"You are so annoying," I said as I tried to give him the meanest look I  could.

He laughed hard and shook his head, " you are so cute when you are trying to be mean."

"Oh my God, I hate you."

"You don't, bolndie."

And it was kind of true, I was starting to get fond of him, even if he continuously flirted with me and he was annoying as fuck. But it was kind of funny actually.

"By the way," he started again, " are Zarry together yet?"

I shook my head and his eyes went wide in shock.

"Are you serious? What are they waiting for?"

"Zayn's apparently waiting fo Harry to ask him, 'cause he wants to be sure he trusts him and shit."

"Oh Gosh, thise two are two delusional fucks," Louis said," Imma kill Harry ... actually you are coming with me."

As he said so he finally got off me and took my hand helping me off the bed and dragging me out of my room."

"Okay so, Zayn is having a shower and we are having a talk with that guy over there." Louis explained, noticing that I was confused, pointing at Harry who was sat on the couch.

So as soon as we approached him, we sat one on his side and one on the other.

Harry jumped out of  fright, " are you crazy? You scared the living shit out of me."

"Lower your voice, you idiot, we have something important to talk about," Louis said.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Zarry." Louis simply said.

"What?!"

"Why haven't you asked Zayn to be your boyfriend yet?" It was my turn to speak.

"Why should I be the one to ask him?" He asked.

"Because he is waiting for you to ask him, he wants to be sure you trust him," I explained.

"Oh God, really?"

"Mhmh," I nodded.

"And don't think I am stupid," Louis intruded.

Harry turned around to look at him confused.

"We all know you are supposed to be the one to ask him, you want to be the one to ask him, but there's something stopping you, isn't it?"

Harry sighed and lowered his glace, " I-I am afraid of the consequences ... if we get together I'll have to come out one day, because we can't stay hidden forever, and and I'm afraid of that."

"Harry c'mon, you know Zayn won't pressure you and that he'll be next to you when you'll be ready. You also have me and Niall to support you. But Zayn won't be waiting for you forever, make him yours before it's too late." Louis said putting a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Yeah, you're right." Harry admitted.