#79(Harry)

I woke up confused when I heard some loud banging at the the door of my bedroom.

What the fuck?

"Harry, Harry?" I heard that loud high pitched voice. Was he joking?

"What?" I groaned, as I felt Zayn move in my arms, sign that he was waking up as well.

"Me and Niall are going out for a walk, it's seven p.m."

"Really? I don't care, go away!" I shouted, squeezing Zayn tighter, who had his back pressed to my chest and buried my face into his neck.

"Was that really necessary?" Zayn mumbled, his voice still thick with sleep, which made his Bradford accent even more noticeable.

"No it wasn't, he's just annoying as fuck." I chuckled.

Suddenly he turned around in my arms, wrapping his around my torso and and burying his face into my bare chest, his hot breath slightly tickling my skin.

"Do you wanna go out as well?" I asked as I put one of my leg around his.

"I'm tired."

"We've slept all day."

"I know, but you're comfy."

I chuckled kissing the top of his head, "so you don't wanna go out and explore New York City with me?"

"We can always do that tomorrow, can't we?"

"You don't even wanna go to the kitchen and have dinner?"

"I'm not hungry, I'm just sleepy."

"You're cute when you are sleepy," I smiled, "I guess we can wait until tomorrow, but then I'll be taking you out on a date and you can't refuse."

"Doesn't that seem a little bit despotic?" He teased.

"Nah, you just can't refuse 'cause you like me too much."

"Yeah, kinda true," he said chuckling and kissing my chest, "Plus I flew to the other side of the globe just to be with you, I believe I deserve some kind of reward."