#125 (Zayn)

I woke up the next morning feeling wet kisses on my jaw, "ugh c'mon H!"

"Good Morning, love," he said as he continued to kiss my skin.

"Y'know morning is never good," I grumbled, refusing to open my eyes. I wasn't that much of a morning person.

He chuckled and put his arm around my torso and snuggled his head into my neck, "you are impossible."

''Y'know I hate mornings,'' I groaned again.

His hand started to roam on my belly towards my crotch area, grabbing it, then he whispered into my ear seductively, "Are you sure you don't like mornings?"

"Gosh, you are so annoying!"

"No it's that last night was amazing, but I missed having your tight hole wrapped around my cock." He purred into my hear as he straddled me.

I chuckled shaking my head. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me and kissing him, " I missed your big cock inside me, too," I whispered on his lips.

He smiled and kissed me again. But we were interrupted by the sound of Harry's phone ringing.

Harry groaned and tried to get off me, but I held him back, " you don't have to answer."

"I always have to answer."

I huffed and I reluctantly let him go.

He answered and soon his expression changed, becoming more tense. The phone lasted a few minutes until Harry rolled his eyes and said bye.

"It was management," he stated ashe sat on the bed next to me.

"What did they want?" I asked annoyed.

"I have to go back to New York."