#139 (Zayn)

''I feel like shit'' I said burying my head into Niall'neck.

''Don't worry Zee, there must be an explanation. Now let's just cool off, eat junk food, not think about it and watch Netflix,'' Niall said wrapping his arms around Zayn's shoulders.

''Yeah it sounds like a good plan,'' I sighed not really convinced.

''Yes it is. Let's wait until Lou brings us popcorns so that we start watching Cable Girls, I know that you want to know whether Lidia chooses Francisco or Carlos.'' Niall tried to lighten up the mood.

''She'd better not choose anyone, men only make you suffer,'' I said as Niall rolled his eyes and I laid down putting my head on his lap.

I heard Niall sigh as he started to gently caress my hair while I stared at the TV screen with the 'Netflix' sign on it.

After a few seconds of silence, Louis entered the living room with a big bowl of popcorn, muttering under his breath, ''that fucker hung up on me,''

''Louis!'' Niall scolded him as Louis sat on the armchair.

''Don't worry Ni you can talk about him and insult him, I don't really care.''

As soon as I said so, Louis phone went off, signaling that he had received a text message. Louis widened his eyes and said '' Oh guys you should totally see this.''

''If it's from Harry I don't want to see it.''

''C'mon, pass me the phone,'' Niall demanded and after reading the message he said, ''Zee, you should look, '' putting the phone in front of my eyes.

''Oh my God,'' I could just utter.