#81(Harry)

"It was unnecessary to imply that me and Zayn were at home alone under your IG post, Lou." I said as I was lazily spreading the jam on my fourth toast that morning.

"Please shut up, everyone knows that you are together anyway," Louis shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes, "We aren't together yet."

"Exactly, yet. By the way it looks like you haven't eaten in centuries." He said hinting at my toast.

"Zayn refused to let me out of bed and have dinner."

"Hey!" Zayn said hitting my thigh, "I didn't."

"You totally did, you were basically using me as your pillow."

He uffed, "you could have told me you were hungry, I would have let you go have dinner."

I chuckled kissing his cheek, "I'm joking Z."

"Ehm whipped ehm," Louis coughed.

"Shush, by the way what did you and Niall do yesterday?" I asked Louis, but before he could answer Niall did.

"We went to Times Square and then to a pub near there and I let him unsuccessfully try to flirt with me all the time, it was actually funny."

"Oh you already love me Niall, no need to hide it." Louis said putting his chin on the palms of his hands, looking at Niall with dreamy eyes.

"You are impossible Lou," I said shaking my head while Zayn chuckled beside me.

"By the way today me and Zayn have a date," I announced.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked interested.

"Uhm I don't know, I'll let Zayn decide."

"And you said you aren't whipped." Louis said with an incredulous look on his face throwing his hands in the air.