#106 (Harry)

"I ... it's the same" Zayn said.

"Ugh you are so stubborn," I grunted, "I got scared," I said lowering my head.

"Again, that's what they all say." He shrugged.

"I mean, I love you too." That got his attention and looked at me, but.then rolled his eyes and said, "it's a little bit too late, don't you think?"

"God, help me here Zayn. This is all new to me."

"What do you mean?" He asked curious.

"You were right." I stated.

"About what?"

"I-I have trust issues. When I was little my father and I used to have a very strong bond, we did a lot of things together, I had fun with him, I aspired to be like him, he was my hero. But one day when I was 7 he disappeared, he-he abandoned me," I sobbed.

Zayn put a gentle hand on my thigh, squeezing it slightly, and put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I overreacted."

"No, no, no you had the right to react like that. I'm just explaining. It's that I never had a reason to trust no one apart from my mum, Lou and Kendall. I've never said 'I love you' to anyone before. I just got overwhelmed I guess. Still this doesn't make how I reacted right and I am incredibly sorry."

"Hey, hey, hey look at me." He said cupping my cheeks making me look at him. "Let's get over this together. We can go slow from here, take your time. I don't want to impose myself on you. I love you and I'm not going anywhere."

I smiled, "I love you too and I'm sorry."

"Oh shut up," he chuckled and slammed his lips on mine.