#44(Zayn)

"Harry?" I almost squealed putting a hand over my mouth, incredulous.

"Yes." He beamed.

"Oh my God hi!" I shouted as I attacked him with a hug. I put my arms around his neck and he immediately wrapped his arms around my hips, sweetly squeezing me.

"I can't believe you are here," I whispered.

"I wanted to surprise you," He said putting his face in the crook of my neck.

The hug lasted a few other seconds until, much to my dismay, I pulled away.

"How did you know where I lived?" I asked confused.

He looked past me and said, " turn around."

I did as he said and I saw Niall leaning  his back on the wall with his arms crossed  and he was looking at us like a proud parent.

"You," I grinned pointing a finger at him, " you knew it all along?"

He shrugged, " he asked me to help him, I couldn't spoil everything to you, could I now?"

I shook my head still grinning, but then a thought occurred to me, "Wait Niall, if you are here then, who is watching the eggs?"

"Oh Zee I'm not stupid, I turned off the stove, I just couldn't miss Zarry's first encounter."

"What?!" Me and Harry, who was now inside the apartment, asked confused.

"Zayn plus Harry, Zarry." He said in a duh tone.

At that me and Harry looked at each other and started laughing. At that Niall shook his head and started to walk again towards the kitchen swaying his hips and shouting, "Boys when you are finished, breakfast is ready!"