#87 (Harry)

As soon as we closed the door to my penthouse Zayn pushed me against the nearest wall and attacked my neck with his lips.

"Eager, are we?" I smirked immediately letting my hand sink into his hair.

He detached his lips from my neck and kissed my lips.

I put my hands under his thighs, lifting him up, his legs immediately wrapping around my torso.

"Bedroom?" I mumbled against his lips.

"Mhmh," He hummed deepening the kiss.

When we got inside my room I closed the door and laid him delicately on the bed, me getting on top of him.

We pulled apart and I started to kiss his jaw while I unbuttoned his shirt.

"You are so beautiful," I said as Zayn took off my T-Shirt.

"Not as beautiful as you," he answered as he kissed my lips again, our crotches rubbing against each other. We were both so hard.

I kissed his jaw again, then his neck, his chest, his abdomen, he was perfect.

When I got to his crotch area I palmed him through the fabric of his jeans and he let out a moan.

I undid the buttons of his jeans and slid them off  leaving him with just his boxers. Then I took off my jeans as well.

I went to kiss him again, our tongues fighting each other.

"Lemme take care of you baby," I said feeling him through his boxers.

I parted his legs and I took off his boxers, freeing his throbbing length.

He was so beautiful there, on the bed naked and powerless, just waiting for me to pleasure him.

I kissed him again as I started to slowly pump his leght with my hand.

He moaned into my mouth and mumbled, "stop teasing."

I smirked and I kissed him one last time as I pumped him harder.

I then positioned myself between his legs and kissed his tip, then I licked his length from the base till the top and he moaned hard.

"Baby don't be so laud, the boys might hear us." I mumbled as I licked him again.

"Ugh, don't care," he grunted.

As he did so I decided to take the whole member into my mouth almost deep-throating. Zayn moaned harder putting his hands into my hair pulling it.

I stayed like that with his whole length into my mouth for a few seconds before sucking in.

"Oh my God," by then Zayn was a moaning mess, and I had started touching myself as well, too excited by what I was hearing.

So I started pumping my mouth around him really fast, Zayn even started to move his hips to augment the friction.

"Harry, 'm close," he said out of breath.

I looked up to him intensely, as if to say he could come inside my mouth.