#114 (Zayn)

"Ni, open the door, please," I pleaded as I knocked on his door.

All I heard was silence, so I knocked again and again until I heard his feet shuffling on the floor.

He opened the door with a click and let me tell you, it wasn't a pleasant view.

"Oh God Ni, what are you doing?" I sighed as I went straight to the window to open the curtains and let the sunlight inside the room.

"Ah the light," he exclaimed covering his eyes with a hand and sitting on his unmade bed.

I sat next to him and put my arm over his shoulders, "what is happening?"

"Zee, I am not gay, I am not," he said lowering his glance.

"What do you feel about Louis?"

"That's the thing, I don't know." He said putting his head in the crook of my neck and I started to pat his hair with my free hand.

"Ni, it's okay to be confused sometimes."

"But I don't want to be confused about Lou, he is my friend."

"I know Ni and it doesn't mean you are gay, it may be just him, or you are just confused by a drunken kiss and that's all. Stop overreacting and talk to him."

"I don't wanna talk to him over the phone. I should have done it when we were in New York, but I didn't bring it up because I hoped we would never talk about that so that everything could go on as it always did," he explained.

"I know, but I  really think-" I was interrupted by the door bell ringing, "were you expecting someone?"

"Me?!" Niall answered sarcastically, motioning to his attire.

"Okay wait, I'll go see who it is," I got up from the bed and went to the door, when I opened it my jaw dropped.

"Harry?! What are you doing here?" I said dumbfounded as he stood in front of me with abouquet of roses on one hand and Louis behind him.

"Happy month-versary!" He smiled sheepishly handing me the roses.

"Oh my, I can't believe this," I said taking the roses and kissing him.

"Guys, I'm still here," Louis interrupted us with a cough.

We pulled apart chuckling. At that point Niall came out of his room looking like death, "Who's there Zee?"  As soon as he noticed what was happening he brought one hand to his mouth and exclaimed, "oh my God!"