#99 (Zayn)

"As I promised the dessert is on me." I huskily said as we entered into the penthouse and I attacked his lips. He moaned into the kiss that started to get pretty passionate.

My hands went through his hair that was getting longer. He pulled apart and started to kiss my jaw sweetly, ''you are beautiful,'' he mumbled on my skin.

I moaned when he started nibbling on my neck. ''Shh, we'd better go to our bedroom''.

At that, I jumped wrapping my legs around his torso, and his hand immediately went under my bum.

''Carry me.'' I pouted.

'As you wish,'' he chuckled pecking my lips.

When we got to our bedroom he layed me delicately on the bed and thenq went to quickly lock the door.

"Maybe this time those two will mind their own business." He said as he hovered me.

I nodded and tangled my hands around his neck, getting him closer to me and starting to kiss him again.

As we kissed he started to unbutton my shirt and I did the same. When I managed to do it I helped him to get out of it.

I started to kiss and suck on his neck while he undid the zip of my jeans and palmed my bulge.

"I want you," I moaned.

"You are so hot," he whispered as he lowered my trousers.

He finally liberated me from the fabric of my boxers and took my member into his hands, earning a loud moan from me.

"How long?" He asked, looking into my eyes. His green eyes, now dark.

"Mmh what?"

"When was the last time you had sex?" He continued pumping my lenght, looking straight into my eyes.

"Ugh, six months."

He nodded and kissed me shortly. Then he leaned towards the nightstand, opening it and taking a bottle of lube and a condom.

He squirted some of the lube into his hand and spread my legs and pumped my member some more, then his finger got closer to my hole. He looked up at me as if to ask for my permission and I nodded eagerly. So he inserted one finger in and started moving it, soon putting another one.

"Oh fuck," I squirmed.

"Mhh, beautiful," Harry mumbled as his face got closer to me, with his fingers still inside me. Then he pulled out his fingers and licked the rim of my hole.

"Oh God, H" I grunted, sinking my hands into his hair, pulling on it.

"Harry stop."

And he did looking at me confused.

"Stop teasing, fuck me."

He looked at me with so much lust and licked his lips. Then he finally got out of his trousers and boxers, he reached for the condom, opening it with his teeth and quickly putting it on his hard member.

After that he leaned in and kissed me again. When he pulled apart he whispered on my lips, "tell me if I hurt you," and I nodded.

So he put his cock at the entrance of my ass looking at me once again.

"C'mon Harry, fuck me please."