#138 (Harry)

''What do you mean?'' I asked confused.

'' We thought it was obvious Mr. Styles. We organized everything in order to have all the most important papers talking about you. Nothing shocks people more than a supposedly gay star cheating on his boyfriend with a girl, none the less,'' you could hear the man evil smirk even through the phone.

''How could you?" I asked through my gritted teeth.

''Mr. Styles,  I can only say we are sorry for not having warned you, but if we do anything we do it just because it is allowed by the contract you have signed.''

I couldn't believe my ears, ''I didn't sign anything about you interfering with my private life.''

''Mr. Styles, I don't know if you've noticed but as soon as you become famous your private life is not really private anymore,'' he chuckled evilly. 

''Well I would like to keep the few I have left.''

''Mr. Styles, be reasonable, everything we do is for your benefit,''

''I- I think I don't want to talk about this anymore at the moment, I have to think for a moment,'' I said massaging my temples and hanging up both on management and on Louis. Then I sunk on the couch and sent a message to Louis explaining why I had hung up on him. After I threw the phone on the loveseat next to me and put my head in my hands.