#142 (Zayn)

''What do you mean?'' Harry asked lifting up his head from my shoulder and looking at me with big eyes.

''It's becoming too much.''

''What? Please, tell me you are not leaving me.''Harry pleaded, quickly taking my hand into his.

''No H, but all the things your management team is doing to you and me are becoming too much. They just crossed the line. They didn't even warn us. I mean, not that I would have agreed if they had, but still. They intruded your and my privacy in a way they shouldn't have.''

''You don't think I know? But I can't do anything about it, this is my job, I've signed a contract.''

''But I didn't. I-I don't think you understand.'' I said.

''Zayn, look at me,'' he said grabbing my face with his two hands to make me look at him, '' you are right I don't understand you, because sadly I'm used to all of this. But I know that you are not and that you are a really private person and I know that you are making a great effort to overcome your anxieties and that-''

I stopped him by saying, ''the fact is that I don't know if I want to keep going through all of this ...'' I hesitated.

''Zayn, let me please at least try to sort this situation out. I just don't want you to leave me. I love you too much.''

I just nodded sighing. He smiled and pecked my lips, ''I love you too,'' I whispered on his lips.

After that, I just put my head on his chest and my arm around his torso, ''hold me,'' I said. He wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled for I don't know how much time, just enjoying each other presence.