#141 (Harry)

I woke up feeling soft touches on my cheek. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and saw Zayn there. He smiled sweetly and moved aside with his fingers my hair, putting it behind my ear.

''How are you?" He asked.

''Eh, I've been better,'' I groaned, rubbing my eyes, ''I'm sorry for yesterday night,'' I added sighing.

''Don't worry,'' he said lowering his glance.

I scooted over and patted the place beside me, silently telling him he could sit next to me. He nodded and sat next to me. Then he passed me a glass of water and an aspirin, ''next time it's better if you don't drink this much.''

''I don't want a next time'' I snorted.

''You know what I mean.''

'' Yeah, I shouldn't drink this much regardless of the situation, thank you, dad,'' I rolled my eyes.

''Shut up,'' he chuckled, ''I'm still angry with you.''

''Zayn, please, believe me, it wasn't me, I swear.''

''I  know, Louis told me.''

''Then why are you angry with me?'' I asked putting my head on his shoulder and looking in front of me.

''Apart from the fact that you didn't tell me as soon as you came home and let me discover it through stupid posts on Instagram ... this can't go on like this,'' Zayn said with a calm voice.