#84 (Zayn)

"So?" Niall asked sinking on the couch next to me, in Harry's living room.

"So what?"

"Don't play dumb," he shook his head.

"What?"

"Well, are you boyfriends?" He asked looking at me fluttering his eyelashes innocently

I snorted, "Oh no."

Niall rolled his eyes and threw his arms in the air incredulous, "Why are you taking so long?"

"Lower your voice idiot, Harry is sleeping in the other room."

"Look, I'm dead serious, why aren't you together yet?"

"Ehhm," I hesitated, " the topic never came up really."

"Oh my God are you serious? The whole world knows you love each other and you are not together yet?" He said always more incredulous.

"We don't love each other."

"Pft, you may not love each other, but you like each other a lot, so why aren't you together."

"I-I never asked him, 'cause I want him to be sure of it, y'know with me being a fan and everything, I want him to trust me," I lowered my glance.

"Oh again with this trust thing? I've already told you he trusts you or else you wouldn't be here."

"If he 100% trusted me, we would be together by now," I stated.

"Okay sooner or later uncle Horan will have to have a chat with this Harry guy and get Zarry together."

"Oh my God," I slapped my forehead, " is there anything I can do to stop you?"

"Nein!"