#57(Harry)

As I opened the door of my penthouse someone squealed and launched themselves into my arm wrapping their legs around my torso.

"Haz, I've missed you." Kenndall said into my neck as I closed the door, still holding her.

"I've missed you too." I chuckled putting her down.

She looked at me with a knowing look and started to walk towards the living room as if she owned the place.

"So how did  your little trip to London go?" She smirked as she sat down on the couch.

"Good." I smiled as I sat down next to her.

"Ooh I know that smile. You like him a lot, don't ya?"

"Well yeah," I said, patting the back of my neck with a hand, embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed, love. Well, did you do the dirty?" She asked cheekily.

"What?! No, no, we are not even boyfriends!"

"Who said you needed to be boyfriends to do it?"

"I don't do one night stands with people I like." I looked at her sternly.

"Hey I'm just kidding," she chuckled,"well when do you plan on making him your boyfriend then?"

"Well uh, I like him a lot but I guess I want to be careful, I want to get to know him better."

"Understandable, love. Do you plan on coming out?"

"Well if things get serious I'd like to. I never did 'cause there never was a reason to. I'll just have to discuss things with my management."

"When you'll be ready, I'll be there to support you, always." She smiled reaching my thigh and squeezing it.

I smiled and took her hand into mine, "thanks Ken, love you."

1

1.354.367 likes

KendallJenner finally reunited with my bestie bish👫😍 talked about life and special someones✌

89.087 comments

kendallsboobs You are a beauty🔥❤

Zarryisreal OMG SPECIAL SOMEONES SHE IS TOTALLY TALKING ABOUT HARRYS TRIP TO LONDON AND ZAYN

HendallForEver stfu bitch ^^^^ Ken and Haz are each other's special someone

harrystyles KENDALL!!!

KendallJenner @harrystyles shut up bish