#147 (Harry)

The adrenaline was still running through my veins as the curtains fall.

''Good job everyone!'' I shouted as the whole cast hugged.

''You were all amazing!" Emma, the actress who played Bella said. "And Congrats Harry, for being your first time at the theatre you were so so good!" She said giving me a tight hug

I hugged her back and answered, "you are a great actress and it made my job way easier."

When I pulled apart from her I saw Zayn coming towards me, more like running towards me with a big smile on his face.

As soon as he reached me he gave me one of the tightest hugs ever and buried his face into my neck, "you were great out there. I love you so much!"

'' I love you too,'' I said smiling into his neck, ''Come into my dressing room with me,'' I whispered.

He nodded and immediately took my hand. I lead him to my dressing room and as soon as I got in a locked the room behind me.

"Why do you always get the best changing room?'' He asked looking around the room.

"Cause I'm the best duh!''

''Wow you are also very modest," he chuckled shaking his head.

''Come sit with me,'' I said taking his hand and making him sit with me on the couch.

"You are finally ready to tell me what'happening?''

I nodded, "It's some big news" 

''Go on," He said visibly eager to know what I had to tell him.

"This musical is the last thing I have to do for this management," I stated.

"What??! How is that possible?" He asked smiling big.

"I paid to withdraw from the contract earlier. It would have cost me a lot more, but I agreed to finish the tour for this musical and not to leave them without the main actor two days before the premiere of the show." I explained.

"Oh God love, that's amazing. I really thought it was more difficult to do something like that," he said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"It is, but my lawyers discovered something about my management that would have made them shut down the company in three seconds if I were to make it public," I smirked.

"Of course, rich people always have a way out." he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, rich people with good lawyers do," I chuckled, " But that's not the only news I have."

"C'mon, just pill the bean!"

"I've managed to sign my first without a manager, and that's not even the best part of it. They signed me up for a new Netflix series about Sherlock Holmes, so it'll be shoot in London."

"Does this mean?" He hesitated.

"Yes! I'm going to move to London for a while as soon as I'm finished with this musical, which will be in two months. I want you to move in with me." I said looking straight into his eyes that immediately widened.

"Oh my God, are you serious?" He asked and I immediately answered that I was drop-dead serious.

At that he attacked me with a kiss, I immediately kissed him back cupping his cheeks. He pulled apart from me and looked into my eyes resting his forehead on mine, then he nodded, "yes, yes, yes I want to live with you!"